Reviews for The Ride of Your Life:No Place Like Home Outtake
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
It was fun reading this scene from EPOV. Thanks for sharing.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Loved it!

P.S. I think it may be a good idea to let the Ride readers know that these oneshot/outakes are posted. They're great and deserve more atention!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
always love hearing Edward's point of view...:)
tellingmelies chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Ok, I fail because I thought that I had reviewed this. Bad muse! OMG you made me so happy! I'm finally in a fic! Fucking Bella for coming and stealing Edward away from me! WE COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY! *cries*

Anyway, if I have to play second best to her, I will say that at least they are fucking hot together. That scene on the washer! Damn yo! And stop making me answer questions without telling me what the question is! Look what happens? James shows up!

I love you bb!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Nice little treat. I really enjoyed Stalkward in the outtake. Look forward to seeing if there's anything behind the James incident or if he's just a harmless prick. I thought maybe I'd see a bit more from Edward's POV but since he kind of glossed over it I'm thinking maybe he's just a run of the mill a**.

Thanks again for sharing your writing and the fun that is this fic.
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Loved the original chapter and loved it even more seeing it from EPOV.
ksm chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I liked getting EPOV on this party! I was wondering how come he didn't come to her. This answered my question...he was being stalkerish!

Kat
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow. I love EPOV. I cannot wait for more!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
love E's POV...can't wait for him to put James in his place!