Reviews for Through Different Eyes
clanderson3675 chapter 36 . 12/4/2016
you haven't written in nearly 3 or more years considering the last updated on the tilte above says 2012 and it's alreay 2016, fixing to be 2017. so that's 5 yrs. So if you were planning on doing an update, you should have written the entire thing before you started that is one of the key things wattpad tells you and says, let your audience linger, but 5yrs or longer is too long.
clanderson3675 chapter 30 . 12/4/2016
First of, all, even though James Sirius Potter is living with Hermione and Ron and well, I would have James write a letter to his Cousin Dudley or Uncle Dudley in this case, to prevent the same thing happening again, only with a different name, meaning, it was Lily Potter and James Potter and even though they are not physically related at all, I would have a least told Dudley to tell his mother Petunia this, and what I would have put these chapters in this story below:

"Hi, Uncle Dudley,
I know you don't like me writing you especially with Carol home most of the time, but I need to tell you something, something, extreeeeeeeemmmmmeeeeeeeellllyyyyy important, it seems as though history is repating your mum, Petunia's and your Aunt Lily's story only this Lily who came here this year at Hogwarts has a brother name Alfie and who is like Petunia a muggle who has a witch for a sister or as Vernon calls them freaks, And This Lily is also muggleborn same as your aunt and my grandma and that's not the weirdest part, she has the last name Potter as well and she has the same looks as well, too as my grandma, your aunt Lily. I feel as though i have gone back in time somewhat I have a strange hunch that what happened between your aunt lily,my grandma and your mum, great-aunt, Petunia, is happening with this new Potter family and they live in Kew. Talk to your ma now but not when Carol or Vernon is home, which the latter is impossible considering well, Vernon is retiring, how about you suggest a car ride together and therefore you know talk during the car ride and it would be easy to keep from Aunt Carol and Vernon."
From James Sirius Potter.
P.S. Lily's older brother calls her weird, kinder than freak actually, but the word weird nonetheless."

And One day, Dudley goes out for his day of work and um well and he sees an owl and a letter in his car considering he knew that if the owl was in the house, Carol would have a fit and he knew and so he got into his car and drove to work and took the letter inside his office where Vernon used to work but a least he treated his employees with a little more respect than Vernon ever did, not much but enough, and Dudley was thinking to himself "Should I read this letter or not" then all of suddenly he here his cousin Harry's voice, "Read it, Big D, trust James." He was startled by the sound, and looked around and he could've sworn he heard his cousin Harry and he knew his cousin was dead, and anyways he heeds the advices and opens the letter and reads it and drops it on the top of his desk.

This is where the chapter would end and the new chapter would begin.

And Then Dudley opened the letter he received from James Sirius Potter and reads it and drops on the top of his desk and decides to call his mom, Petunia, over the phone, and the phone rings at 4 Privet Dr, and Vernon is answering the phone and says, "Hello, Vernon and Petunia Dursley's residence, how may I help you?" And Dudley replies, "Hey, Dad, how it's going?" Vernon said, "Big Duds, why are you calling here you should be at work, and I'm proud my son has my position in the company." Dudley responded, "Yeah, I am at work, and thank you and if you don't mind, I want to speak to mum, please." Vernon calls Petunia into the living room and hands the cordless to Petunia and says, "here you go, it's Dudley he wants to speak with you." Vernon said. "Dudders, why are you calling here?" Petunia asked. Dudley replied, "Well, How about we go for a car-ride, just the two of us, for some mother-son bonding, I don't haven't been interested in the bonding thing lately it's just I've been so busy with work, and let's go for a car-ride sometime this Saturday for some mother-son bonding what do you say?" Petunia replied, "I'd love it, where do we meet up at?" Dudley thought about it for a moment and said, "How about we meet at the cafe near the state school here?"

And then that chapter ends. and another one begins.

****Time skip****
Saturday came and Dudley and Petunia met at the cafe and luckily Vernon and Carol didn't know the real reason behind it, Petunia use the bonding when they wanted to trade secrets with others and Dudley was the same way/

Petunia, walked in and sat down and said, "So Dudders, What is this really about?" Dudley said, "Well, mum, I do know how you feel about "them" and said, there is something you might want to read, I received a letter yesterday from James and he said, History might be repeating itself like with your and your sister, if you catch my drift." Petunia replied, "What makes you think that?" Dudley said, "Let's go to the car and then head to the rental station because I have a feeling Vernon and Carol bugged our cars or least put a tracer on them." So they left and went to the rental station and rented a car so they couldn't be eavesdropped or traced, and Dudley hands the letter to his mum and as soon as they got in, she opens it and reads it and drops it on the car floor and picks it back up and says, "Drive now," in hastily voice. Dudley said, "What do you think of the letter, James sent?" Petunia replied, "I don't really know, but wish I knew more, if this Lily is muggle born and I'm not so sure as to what to think of Alfie, character sounds extremely similar to me, except reversed somewhat." Dudley responded, "meaning he's a boy and you were a girl and now you're a woman." Petunia responded, "Right," Dudley asks, "Do you think,your and Lily's history is repeating itself. And What were your parents first names maybe that might be the same as these people names." Petunia replied, "Yes, the history thing is a possible for repeating itself, and which I feel guilty for and if history does repeat itself, I hope I can stop Alfie's hatred of his sister, to prevent what happened to Harry when he lived with us. And Harry, your cousin,was named after my father, your grand-father on my side and his middle name was James named after his Harry's father. And my mum's name was Harmony actually, so if we decided to drive all the way to Kew. We are going to have to be careful. Can't risk exposing ourselves nor our nephew and yes I know you're actually his cousin, but when cousins are 1st cousins once removed are distantly separated by generation it might be easier to call the older generation Uncle and Aunt." And So they finally arrived in Kew and found an library and went in it and went online like to the UK version of whitepages that Dudley has signed up for and he searched, "Harry Potter and Harmony Potter in Kew, UK" and there for beheld an address and he written it down and left.

And When they finally arrived at the Potter's address, Petunia seemed dumbstruck, it was the exact same made house but only a replica of what she lived in when she was growing up in cokesworth. Petunia said to herself, "No turning back now," and Petunia followed by Dudley went to the door and rang the door,bell and a woman answered, "Hello, how may I help you?" Petunia, replied, "Are you Harmony Potter?" Harmony replied,"Yes, I is this about, is this about the wizard school and are you with them?" Petunia,replied, "No, but I do "know" of it, considering, well, it'd be best if we discussed inside." Harmony replied, "Well come on in." Petunia walked in and looked around in awe and this specifically reminded her of her own home. Harmony walked in with her husband Harry, and these people had well quite a resemblance to the Evans family line. And Petunia looked over at the family photographs and knew they were in the right home.

Harry asked, "Who are these people?" Is this something to with that school we sent our daughter too?"
Harmony said, "Sit, and let them talk, if you don't mind, sorry my husband's a bit on edge he misses our daughter. and You said, you knew of the school how if you're muggles and Yes I'll let you explain."

Petunia, and Dudley sat down on the couch and said, "Hello, I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Petunia Evans-Dursley and Yes, this is somewhat about the school and not of the school more of family issues you might have with the school. What am I talking about you may ask, well, my little sister is a lot like your daughter, Lily and her name was Lily Marie Evans red hair very strong resemblance to my side of the family, but anyways, Me and Lily were close until she got her letter to go to Hogwarts and I, well, was extremely jealous of my sister, and that jealousy turned into Hatred which turned into resentment, me and Lily married a husband later on in our lives and my son, Dudley here was born a month earlier, than Harry was. and My sisters married name was Potter, Lily Marie Evans Potter and my nephew's name was Harry James Potter. Anyways, when my nephew Harry was year old when my sister and my brother-in-law James died. and I found him on my doorstep the next morning and took him in but we treated him so badly, you can probably say it verged on child abuse, but it wasn't, We were trying to stomp the magic out of him, but it didn't work and You probably know stuff from this summer about this other Harry Potter, my nephew, I'm afraid history might be repeating itself, so I know you are probably proud of your daughter for getting into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry but still praise your son, Alfie as well. and My nephew had a child, named James Sirius potter and about around the same time, James Sirius's parents were killed exactly like my sister and brother-in law was and well, James was sent to live with my son, Dudley this time. and They did a better job to make sure my mistakes never happened again. And I have a feeling this same thing might happen to Alfie and How do I know your son's name is because my great-nephew James Sirius Potter goes to Hogwarts which is probably why nobodies here to wipe our memories clean. So James well sent us a letter telling us about your daughter and one liner about your son, which is what I did when I was your sons' age and when my nephew
clanderson3675 chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
Oh, put a classic spin on a new tale did you not? Once the last meeting left me confused between Ron and Neville, so Ron switched secret keepers with Neville, I'm willing to bet since he was such a coward, he switched secret keepers with his wife and when Neville was out. The death eaters attacked her and she became one and betrayed James Parent's, Come on, it doesn't take a genius to figured out what you did here, but even though technically it took me 21 chapters actually because I haven't read chapter 22, yet, which I'm going to read the rest of the story to see how this pans out at least.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
Hah! I guessed about Hannah! Don't understand how she's not dead, though. Maybe she's just a follower of Triste.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
My guess: Triste is Hannah Longbottom, and she has some magical hold over Neville, although I'm not sure which of the several kinds of magical compulsion it is. That or Triste also has a hold over Hannah somehow.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Teddy never actually said he was Harry's godson. And I'm really confused as to who Andromeda's parents were.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
Its the ressuection stone,isn't it. And that clearing was where Voldemort 'killed'Harry Potter?
Lyla chapter 36 . 3/1/2015
We've been waiting for almost 4 years for an update. I used to check every day, as time went on I checked every week, then every month, it has gotten to the point where I check every 3 months hoping that you would update, only to find myself disappointed
Shiranai Atsune chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
Please update!
BookAlchemist chapter 36 . 5/14/2014
UPDATE!
Arrow Riddari chapter 35 . 1/15/2014
I like the parallel comparison to Harry's life with James' one. Just curious, is Triste a Riddle or a Halfblood or something? Also, I figured that Ron and Neville couldn't be the traitor.
GailyGail chapter 8 . 7/11/2013