Reviews for Through Different Eyes
Lyla chapter 36 . 3/1
We've been waiting for almost 4 years for an update. I used to check every day, as time went on I checked every week, then every month, it has gotten to the point where I check every 3 months hoping that you would update, only to find myself disappointed
Shiranai Atsune chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
Please update!
BookAlchemist chapter 36 . 5/14/2014
UPDATE!
Arrow Riddari chapter 35 . 1/15/2014
I like the parallel comparison to Harry's life with James' one. Just curious, is Triste a Riddle or a Halfblood or something? Also, I figured that Ron and Neville couldn't be the traitor.
GailyGail chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahha. HA
GailyGail chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Woi woi woi woiiiii
GailyGail chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Ohahhahahahhahaha I see what you did there with the birthday date and all.
GailyGail chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Dun dun dun in deed
GailyGail chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hmmmm lets see what happens next!
Dawn Elliot chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Resurrection Stone.
I'm guessing that Ron had been the Potter's secret keeper but in the last moment, they had switched to Neville and Neville somehow betrayed the information.
Must say, I really don't like Neville bashing but this is too good a story to give up on.
I don't know if I am the only one that noticed the maybe intentional hints you were dropping. James was like Harry in so many ways that probably what happened with James, Remus, Sirius, Peter and Lily probably did the same with Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville and Ginny.
Keep writing and don't let any flames that ever come bring you down because they are just pricks, simply said. My friend keeps writing her story even if the only reviews that aren't mine are telling her to take it down.
-Dawnie
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
I am in love with the title of the book Harry book XD And TEDDY 3
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Great story :D Hermione and Rose! But what about Hugo? Guess he doesn't exist either. I'm also guessing Rose is around James age and not Albus... that way it works out. Rose would still be Ron and Hermione's child if Ron - I'm ranting, aren't I? Great story anyways ;D