Reviews for Harry Potter: Identity
annmarie white chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
i like daniel radcliffe he was harry potter so special man known be your friend that is right all time be with you for ever and i got wand same like your. emma wakson she was hermione ganger and rupert grint he was ron weasley
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
As always, short but highly effective; nice job.

Ginny’s simple acceptance of Adam’s real identity is particularly nice- after so many writers focus on the idea of her as a ‘devoted fangirl’, it’s nice to see stories where Ginny would HAVE to have fallen for Harry as himself because even he didn’t know who he was at first-, and the subsequent year is almost fascinating for how quiet it is, given the complete lack of any serious ‘threat’ or mystery for them to be deal with (Even in their second year there was Buckbeak’s potential execution, even if they were still removed from Lupin’s investigations).

Unfortunately, that part of the story is let down by the ease with which Adam accepts Moody’s help; after such a significant betrayal in the past year as learning that his entire past was deliberately concealed from him, I would have expected Adam to have far less faith in authority figures, but it takes relatively little for him to accept Moody’s word in helping him break various school rules to investigate his past when as far as he knows the only interesting thing about him is that he wasn’t there when his parents died (The relatively lack of knowledge of what happened that night could mean that Voldemort was killed by a suicidal attack from James and Lily when they tried to stop Peter taking their son rather than by Harry’s ‘deflection’ of the curse) and there’s therefore no obvious reason for some guy nobody’s mentioned before now to be so interested in helping him learn about his past.

Still, even with a couple of characterisation-related ambiguities, the situation you’ve created at the conclusion definitely raises some VERY promising questions about what’s happened to Adam once the purpose for which he’d been ‘summoned’ had been dealt with...
Itachi's aprentice chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Great work.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Very good story so far. Do hope the sequel is ready.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Very good chapter, really like the changes you are making to the story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 7 . 4/18/2011

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 4/18/2011

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Very good chapter. I love that you are making changes, I love AU stories, the more AU the Better!

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 4/18/2011

Good start.

XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Great!
Neumzie chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
omg you HAVE to update soon! great chapter and im already missing adam/harry. please bring him back soon. one mistake: you planned the trip for fter the exams so no one would miss them for a few hours but you mentioned the ginny was going to class
kats24 chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
Please don't make me wait to long for the next part!(I'm begging on bended knees!) I also must tell you to cliffhangars in a row is pure evil. I can't wait to see what comes next.