Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
VMfangirl chapter 2 . 2/3
Although both stories were very good, I believe that this revised version filled in many of the blanks and had the missing plot detail necessary to explain why she was marrying Ron. I have never been a fan of his and could not understand why she, the strong woman I knew her to be, would be bullied into such a wedding with no deep feeling for the groom. Thanks for the rewrite.
anidot90 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Oh Harry! LOL I love it! As much as I love Ron in the books and movies, I adore anti-Ron fics!
Lynn chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Read this story when I was younger, and then I forgot to add it to favourites. I've been searching for years! It's an awesome story. You manage to capture the character's emotion perfectly, and even through a sexual action, perfectly conveyed the feelings of Draco towards Hermione. A truly wonderful read. Thumbs up and hats off to you.
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww, wow! Great story, absolutely loved it!
A. Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Excellent job. I enjoyed your writing.
cooemi10 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I like it :)
dcyr chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Finally a version of the person of Harry Potter that I like.
Nala Moon chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
ohhhh I like it :) wish there was a sequal!
takeawaymyimagination chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Wow! I love this! Thanks for sharing this fic!
Hermionesque chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
That was so beautiful, and so much more than I expected! Im blown away.
hellorocket chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I didn't read the prev version but I like this! Maybe you could attach the prev version as well?
GoddessOfVirtues chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This was epic, Thank you for sharing!

Would have loved to read the continuation though :3
greeneyewitch chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Loved this story the first time...still love it...good job
LOLuvRice chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Great story! Hope you write more stories-great author!
Angelus Draco chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Brilliant.

I really would have loved to see what the consequences were for Ron and what everyone's reactions were.

The bit at the end with Harry and the cake - classic.

Bye bye