Reviews for The Lost
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Oh my god! You made me cry with this and then I reached the end and I was like - NOOOO! - PLEASE finish this, it is adorable, amazing, and just the BEST White Collar fanfiction I've ever read. PLEASE continue this
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I'm fairly new to the fanfiction site so this is the first time I've read this. It's the only one that actually sounds like what really would have happened after the explosion. Very good.
ffreaderwriter chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Good chapter.
just4paws17 chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
awesome! just got caught up on chapters! more pleas!
Stroma chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Very good.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Neal's heartbroken demeanor is horrible! You write his anguish so well. And I can very much envision Peter as the rock and friend Neal needs to lean on. More, please!
Adair chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i love your .

go on and give us more~
ghostdolly chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Dear vigilante writer;

I'm glad you continued this story. Gotta confess I had to re-read it all from the start 'cause I couldn't remember some of it. I certainly enjoyed this last chapter and hope to read the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing it with the rabid fans.
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
I loved it Im very excited about reading more.

JeanneZ84
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
oh wow nice just nice i loved it
Ultracape chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Very beautiful
Gloworm41 chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Great job on this! Are you going to go into why Neal left home at 16? Already looking forward to your next update hopefully soon.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Well Peter is right, Neal needs all the parental figures he can get. Great job on this!
FotoDi chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
I reread this partial story.

Still excellent writing...

I think you should pursue the "art creation" angle.

Maybe think of it as Neal's ART THERAPY...

The obvious irony is that Neal's "muse" caused him

to commit crimes and make forgeries while she was alive.

Wouldn't it be startling if Kate's "death" unleashed

Neal's creative artistic side?

Another possible plot twist would be to "hide" Caffrey (from

whomever blew up the plane) at the FBI Academy. There Neal

could hide (in plain sight) as a Special Agent candidate in the 20-week program while Peter Burke could be reassigned as a temporary FBI instructor on 6-month sabbatical from the NY White Collar division.

Peter & Elizabeth could be quartered there as instructors. (She could teach ettiquette p/t at Quantico and also have a high-profile party planning gig for BURKE PREMIER EVENTS in Washington DC , e.g., the Kennedy Center Spring Gala?)

IT MAKES SENSE ... Neal needs to learn FBI policy & practices since most of his disasters stemmed from procedural ignorance. Imagine the mayhem he would cause at Quantico!

If you look at the FBI Criterion & Qualifications, Neal meets all except that he was convicted of a Felony. (Do we know if he has a 4-year college degree or the Equivalent?)

Hughes could arrange with select cronies in the FBI hierarchy to waive the background check and create a fake ID for Neal's Protection during the investigation of the "Mentor" debacle.

Just a few random thoughts...

See Weblink below for details on the FBI training program:

(or even an instructor

I hop
Jazmingirl chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Im very emotional today rainy days does that to me but your story wow tissue all over