Reviews for Secret Sex
snowfall18 chapter 1 . 10/3/2022
I loved reading your words, and getting to know you through your AN! I hope you had a happy and healthy pregnancy (I’m currently expecting my little rainbow babe! So very excited to give my daughter a sibling!)

This was such a beautiful and timeless love story. Loved it from beginning to end! I hope that someday you do decide to update with a future POV, would love to see what E&B have been up to in this magical world of yours!
Flora Mile chapter 50 . 7/17/2022
As harsh as I have been in parts, I did like the story, and where you took these two on their journey.

At times Edward and Bella frustrated me to no end and as sure as they were at ending up together and having their future, it was a very… very… very slow moving story and in parts you could have said half as much and still got what you were meaning across.

I would as for a future outtake, then with kids… but….

Thank you for writing it, I know it’s not easy and as I said I did like it and would recommend it.
Flora Mile chapter 36 . 7/17/2022
You know this crap about having the conversation face to face… say mate you do realise Bella is my GF…. It just an excuse.

I love this story, but bloody Nora…. Just get it together. I feel we are having Edward drama just for the sake of it. Your a friggin couple. Be proud of it. Show everyone.

Edward acts as if he is embarrassed to show his family how much he love Bella. If I was dating someone like this I would say we either tell everyone or I am gone. I don’t care if we known each other 10 weeks or 10 years!
Paradizei chapter 14 . 7/17/2022
a vowwww, this is so sweeet
Flora Mile chapter 14 . 7/10/2022
This chapter frustrated me! Just say yes as silly as this sounds I want to marry you, have kids with you and you could have cut half of that talk!
Escapee2FF chapter 50 . 1/31/2022
amazing
Anonymous11 chapter 50 . 2/24/2021
Hi there,
I just wanted to say I have enjoyed every single moment of this story and that you are an incredibly talented writer.
Albeit I am reading this 10 years late, the story seems to be timeless.
Gemm13 chapter 50 . 3/8/2020
orphana chapter 50 . 12/17/2019
This chapter is so beautiful I had to comment. I'm a bad reader, I never review but for your beautiful writing I had o thank you. I enjoyed the whole story that I just found a few days ago .I've reread their Eli for three days. I love it, THANK You ou
PearlyFox chapter 12 . 8/19/2019
Well, I need a cigarette haha *lights one*
This honestly reminds me of when I was long distance with Man. The café scene just wow... I can feel the love xo
PearlyFox chapter 11 . 8/19/2019
Oh love, sweet love...
PearlyFox chapter 10 . 8/19/2019
Thank god it wasn't a one shot!
PearlyFox chapter 9 . 8/19/2019
I'm so sorry for not reviewing each and every chapter... But wi'm so in love with these two. It's a perfect story to unwind with and just enjoy the ride. Looking forward to see what else you came up with! Loved the text to Jasper
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 8/5/2019
How nice would it be that they never sleep with anyone else? But going off something in ch 1 I assume they do. But let’s hope they just said they did but didn’t actually go through with it.
Angela chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
I first read this years ago (like 8 or 9 years ago!?)- it was my introduction to fanfic and it's always been special to me. I just found the link again and can't wait to re-visit this story! Do you still write? You have so much talent, I'd love to read more of your work.
6,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »