Reviews for Secret Sex
BellaMelisma chapter 50 . 9/29
I know I reviewed this before saying how much I adore this story. This is so well thought out, written, and executed. It isn’t smutty in that the story first is about love. I wish you wrote more. I wish you wrote more than 3 things. Lovely work even on a reread where you know what happens. Thank you for this story.
This chapter has an inconsistency. It talks about it being years since they had been with someone beside each other- when later on it says that they've only ever been with each other ...
I'm actually really offended that you stated that if they had got married earlier neither of them would have accomplished the things they wanted. That right there is bullshit. I married my husband at 23, had a baby at 25, put my husband through medical school and me through undergrad. I have a super successful job, he's a successful doctor and we have two beautiful babies! And there's no way we could have accomplished all of that without being at each other's sides. So no, marriage and children is NOT the death of dreams. Period
Heh. I'm really kinda sick of how these two have put everything else in life ahead of each other
Hot and romantic fanfic! Love it!
liatb01 chapter 3 . 8/17
This is my second time reading this story, and it just keeps getting better!
Sexy man chapter 1 . 8/5
I loved it
Mtg526 chapter 49 . 3/22
Oh...I forgot to mention that one of the new songs on Ed Sheerans new album reminds me a bit of this story...Perfect is the track name, I believe.
Mtg526 chapter 50 . 3/22
Loved this so very much! I was attached to it from the very first chapter. I love that it was a story about devotion and that we knew it would all work out in the end. Your writing and storytelling, however, had me on the emotional ups and downs despite knowing all would be ok. So so good.
sanutazwrites chapter 50 . 2/13
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for Sharing.
sanutazwrites chapter 24 . 2/4
The links on your profile are not working. Could you please check and update pretty please...
debslmac chapter 50 . 2/3
:) loved this story
cheshire15 chapter 50 . 12/5/2016
liatb01 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Loving it!
fansofcullens chapter 50 . 10/10/2016
I have just reread this story which I followed when you were originally posting and I still love it. The tenderness you have portrayed in this story is touching and it had me laughing out loud and stifling tears in many parts. I just wanted to post so you knew that there still some die hard fan fiction fans out there that love to reread stories that have touched us in some way. I am glad I can still find this story on here and it is such a fine example of fan fiction at its best.
6,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »