Reviews for Secret Sex
Emerald Notes chapter 50 . 4/10
This story has been an incredible ride. I stumbled upon it last week, and I have enjoyed every second of it. You have a gift with story telling. I was enthralled with the love shared between Edward and Bella. I cannot express sufficiently how much I loved reading this. Thank you for putting the time and effort into crafting this marvel.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 1/7
Perfect
BellaMelisma chapter 50 . 9/29/2017
I know I reviewed this before saying how much I adore this story. This is so well thought out, written, and executed. It isn’t smutty in that the story first is about love. I wish you wrote more. I wish you wrote more than 3 things. Lovely work even on a reread where you know what happens. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This chapter has an inconsistency. It talks about it being years since they had been with someone beside each other- when later on it says that they've only ever been with each other ...
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2017
I'm actually really offended that you stated that if they had got married earlier neither of them would have accomplished the things they wanted. That right there is bullshit. I married my husband at 23, had a baby at 25, put my husband through medical school and me through undergrad. I have a super successful job, he's a successful doctor and we have two beautiful babies! And there's no way we could have accomplished all of that without being at each other's sides. So no, marriage and children is NOT the death of dreams. Period
Guest chapter 41 . 9/23/2017
Heh. I'm really kinda sick of how these two have put everything else in life ahead of each other
Guest chapter 50 . 9/11/2017
Hot and romantic fanfic! Love it!
liatb01 chapter 3 . 8/17/2017
This is my second time reading this story, and it just keeps getting better!
Sexy man chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I loved it
Mtg526 chapter 49 . 3/22/2017
Oh...I forgot to mention that one of the new songs on Ed Sheerans new album reminds me a bit of this story...Perfect is the track name, I believe.
Mtg526 chapter 50 . 3/22/2017
Loved this so very much! I was attached to it from the very first chapter. I love that it was a story about devotion and that we knew it would all work out in the end. Your writing and storytelling, however, had me on the emotional ups and downs despite knowing all would be ok. So so good.
sanutazwrites chapter 50 . 2/13/2017
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for Sharing.
sanutazwrites chapter 24 . 2/4/2017
The links on your profile are not working. Could you please check and update pretty please...
debslmac chapter 50 . 2/3/2017