Reviews for Secret Sex
Mtg526 chapter 49 . 3/22
Oh...I forgot to mention that one of the new songs on Ed Sheerans new album reminds me a bit of this story...Perfect is the track name, I believe.
Mtg526 chapter 50 . 3/22
Loved this so very much! I was attached to it from the very first chapter. I love that it was a story about devotion and that we knew it would all work out in the end. Your writing and storytelling, however, had me on the emotional ups and downs despite knowing all would be ok. So so good.
sanutazwrites chapter 50 . 2/13
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for Sharing.
sanutazwrites chapter 24 . 2/4
The links on your profile are not working. Could you please check and update pretty please...
debslmac chapter 50 . 2/3
:) loved this story
cheshire15 chapter 50 . 12/5/2016
liatb01 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Loving it!
fansofcullens chapter 50 . 10/10/2016
I have just reread this story which I followed when you were originally posting and I still love it. The tenderness you have portrayed in this story is touching and it had me laughing out loud and stifling tears in many parts. I just wanted to post so you knew that there still some die hard fan fiction fans out there that love to reread stories that have touched us in some way. I am glad I can still find this story on here and it is such a fine example of fan fiction at its best.
Wendy chapter 48 . 9/26/2016
This is the longest go no where story ever! Your writings are sweet which is why I'm still reading this story. There's no depth it's a slow love story. Please don't let this get interesting in the last chapter... frankly, I hate that! But I do love your writing
IvyMasonCullen chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
I'm not going to lie I did a girly squealing happy dance on that last line!

"A vow" *My face is literally a heart eye emoji*

Can't wait to read some more!
Keep Writing,
IvyMasonCullen 3
thenewEmily chapter 50 . 8/30/2016
Loved the last chapter. Crying againg! Thank you for this ride!
thenewEmily chapter 43 . 8/29/2016
I cried again with this one... Great job!
Wendy chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
It's not the lack of lemons, I'm hopeful for a storyline.
HeartsAndFlowers14 chapter 50 . 8/9/2016
Great story! Wish I could find me a man like Edward ;)
Thoraban chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Any chance of continuation or bonus material being added in the future? If not, I'll just go back and read the whole thing again lol
6,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »