Reviews for Secret Sex
Hell-I don't want to go back and sign in, so this will have to be an anonymous review from susanreader. Incredible! I have been stealing time from work, staying up late, and finally I finished it-with tears. Magnificent, and reminded me again how much I miss my own mother.
lilmstran chapter 51 . 3/5
loved it
sosueme chapter 51 . 1/16
I have loved this story all the way through. High emotions and the deep history they shared from the beginning was facinating to read. You tell a good tale, and how you keep all the details together over time is a wonderful mystery to me! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and completing this story. It's fantastic!
Wow, this is perfect. Exactly like how I want my first time to be, good job!
Vinnie chapter 51 . 10/8/2023
Hi!
I joined ff when I was 13 and now I’m 22 but every few months I’ll come back to re-read this story. This story has shaped so many of my views on love, relationships, and family. I feel like if I had never come across it I would’ve been a less complex and grateful person.
I never imagined I’d be able to tell you this because I thought you must’ve already left the platform by now but I’m glad I had the chance to relay how much this story has changed my life and my writing journey.
Thank you.
Your art is magical and it has brought unbelievable light in my life.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/1/2023
So glad you finally explained that first chapter/prologue. When Emmet finally found out I snapped and reread the beginning and got all mad, because everyone would've known by then.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 51 . 8/6/2023
Future take outtakes sound good to me! Loved this whole story, even if it took me months to finish reading it! Third shift life and all…
You are in my author alerts, and this will be in my story alerts in a minute…so, yeah! LOL
Thank you so much for sharing your soul with these wors and the characters they created.
You are beautiful!
*huggles*
Mary
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 50 . 8/6/2023
This was,,,EVERYTHING it should have been! I teared up at Bella’s toast…seriously. It was so beautiful!
I love that they are holding their future between them, as quietly and fiercely as they ever did.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 49 . 8/6/2023
I love the characters you developed for this story. They are so relatable and believable. Some
Might not think so, but i see it.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 48 . 8/5/2023
I love these vignettes!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 45 . 8/5/2023
I love that they made it!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/5/2023
It’s been so long. And yet it seems like it was brand new not too long ago. Thank you for updating. :)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 43 . 8/5/2023
Yaaaayyy! I feel so good about calling that one. LMAO
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 42 . 8/5/2023
If he doesnt bring that ring, and propose to her on their new front porch, I will strangle him! LMAO
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 40 . 8/4/2023
Charle has known what they were up to for YEARS. Why start with the hate NOW?
6,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »