Reviews for Secret Sex
Robsblueeyes chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
Grrrrr! I can't believe you did that. How glad am I that I don't have to wait for the update. I want to go to that spa. *counts money in the penny jar*

Robsblueeyes chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
Well I'm dying to find out what's going on and what's in that envelope. I suspect that some of the way Edward's feeling is because time isn't going by quite as fast as he'd like, he can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and although the secrecy thing has sort of fallen by the wayside he and Bella still aren't officially a couple to all of them, sometimes a little acknowledgement and validation go a long way.

Robsblueeyes chapter 28 . 6/16/2014
Are they going somewhere that has special memories for Carlisle and Esme or even Charlie and Renee? I still can't believe Emmett doesn't know, I thought he might have worked it out and was just playing dumb until he was told officially. I hope he doesn't feel hurt when he's told, because Edward's kept this from him for years.

Robsblueeyes chapter 27 . 6/16/2014
These two don't half like taking some risks what with playground sex and sex where any of their family could walk in and catch them, lol, let's not even mention car sex. Lol, I'm just jealous. I love these two I could drown in the overflow of their emotions and die happy.

Robsblueeyes chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
Oh my God, pass the kleenex. It's not lost on me that I read this chapter on Father's Day, granted not Mother's Day but still poignant for me. Bella's grief overwhelms her, picking up her journal habit again could help her with that. Life's cruel at times.

Robsblueeyes chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I'm with you, I think Edward handled the situation well, too. I mean he didn't want to come over all big headed saying he had a girlfriend straightaway, that would just make him a dick. At least he didn't let her make a fool of herself 'cos that would have made him a dick as well, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Well isn't Alice a regular Secret Squirrel, lol. I can't believe she's known all these years and never said anything. At least they both know she's good at keeping secrets unlike them, lol, the list of who know is growing longer every year. ;)

Robsblueeyes chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
I've said it before and I'm going yo say it again, Edward is so sweet. Where do I get my own from? Lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
The ring is already made. Wow! Edward's a fast worker but then when you know you've met the one there's no point hanging around. He's so sweet and attentive to Bella. *sigh* I want my own SSWard, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
That was some epic teasing by minxy Bella, Edward was a bumbling wreck, lol. Bella did a really good job there and she got her shoe, win, win I'd say.

Robsblueeyes chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Hahaha! Edward didn't stand a chance. That was very resourceful of Bella to e-mail Edward's roommates and get them away for the night. Now let the fun and games commence, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
I hate their partings. They're so sad and broken by them. Love is a wonderful thing but it's a real bitch when it makes you feel the bad things to the 'nth degree.

Robsblueeyes chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
I loved their trip down memory lane and that they spent New
Year's Eve just the two of them and a picnic, they get so little time together and now they have to part again.

Robsblueeyes chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
I can't believe that Emmett is so oblivious to what's going on between Edward and Bella...or is he? Charlie's finally noticed, lol, I loved his quiet intimidation of Edward. I think they're all just going to quietly realise in their own time, maybe Emmett's realisation will be a bit more dramatic but then maybe not. Who knows? Lol. *throws hands up in the air*

Robsblueeyes chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
They sure love adding that element of danger to their sexcapades, lol. I love how Edward tries not to acknowledge the full extent of Alice and Jasper's relationship, she's his little sister and she's not allowed to have sex, hahaha!

6,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »