Reviews for Secret Sex
readicted chapter 10 . 7/25/2018
There's more than one way to be a gentleman, says Jasper. LOL I think Edward wanted to knock him upside his head, but honestly I can't find fault with what Jasper said, or what he's implied. Charlie assaulting Edward with the sleeping bag and Edward's good-natured reaction was pretty funny. Not getting WHY Rose took off her top. Was it just a casual, it's hot or I want some sun thing, or was it a look at me, my man marked me thing? Alice's reaction was kind of rude since they were in mixed company. If Rose likes her husband to leave bite marks on her and spank her or anything else, that's totally between her and her husband. I know Alice is younger than the rest so it was shocking to her, but still she should've found the decorum to ask Rose about it privately or just amongst the girls. Bella's impassioned speech was wholly unexpected and also maybe more than I'd expect in mixed company, but wow. Wow. It was like beautiful poetry. I was like making love to their love. It was honoring their special brand of loving. The heated and fervent passion, combined with the always reverent worshipping. The gentle and strong together-always infused with love and care and respect. I was gobsmacked reading it. It was a soul-stirring profession. A public declaration, giving homage to Edward's rough and tender, deep abiding love. I can understand why everyone was left utterly speechless. I think they've all been schooled as well. I never knew your Bella had that in her to share those very intimate details about the dynamics of her and Edward's loving, even as they continue to avoid coming right out and saying to the family that they are indeed a true couple. Um, everyone pretty much knew I'm sure, but my gah, I think Bella blew their wigs off with that. What a shock, but also a true and glorious gift she gave Edward. That will tide him through their ling absence. And he seemed to struggle sometimes with how she felt about his restraint slipping. However even in his most impassioned moments, he always took care with her.
readicted chapter 9 . 7/25/2018
Funny line when Edward exchanges wedding partners and say that's enough of that. LOL The panties in the pocket was a funny little tease that quickly escalated. I like that he isn't super smooth. He's sexy, yes, but he's also intoxicated. The bumping into things makes it more believable, and funny and sweet. Although very conspicuous, and not gonna lie, I'd probably be mortified the next morning-if I remembered the public scene we made-particularly at the elevator (hilarious.) I'm glad Edward had the wherewithal to text Jasper. In doing that he protects Bella from a potentially embarrassing scene and also manages to express brotherly concern for Alice. I love that he tells Jasper to be an effing gentleman. Sigh.
readicted chapter 8 . 7/25/2018
What a welcome home reunion, wow. Risky too. I think Edward likes the excitement of maybe-possibly getting caught. They're really not all that clandestine with their amorous antics, lol. They don't really care that much about being outted, they just don't really want to do tell whole talking about their relationship thing with the whole family. I get why they hid it before college and then I guess things were never really labeled or clearly delineated when they went off to college, so I get it, but at this point everybody has to know. Everyone. They've just all agreed, even if not verbally, to just let these two come out when they're ready.
readicted chapter 7 . 7/24/2018
The necklace that Edward gave to Bella and the photos he selected for the locket sounds lovely. Delicate, beautiful and honoring both their lifelong bond and their love. And this time when Edward says he loves her, Bella knows. She just knows. Her affirmation of her enduring, but intensifying love was so heartfelt. She took him through the stages of their developing love bond and it was so meaningful. Their passion for each other would not be contained on that evening. I'm pretty sure every soul in the chateau, most certainly Edward's family, knows that they are madly in love. They made very little effort to be discrete. I don't think Edward cares much.
readicted chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
I am really quite overwhelmed by how intensely you write their emotional couplings. This one was even more powerful than their first time, which I adored. From the tense scene at the table with Charlie's reveal, to Edward's tantrum, to Bella's angry rant, to Edward's tearful surrender and finally to their soul-shattering lovemaking on the porch on a frigid Christmas morning. It was outstanding. So nicely done. The shared tears, her pleading for him, his whispered promises, I had to read it over again. And then once more on top of that. It was that good. I like how the family is more observant than either gives them credit for. They are giving them the room to figure it all out I think. Right now it's all on a delicate balance so they don't need outside interference. My mother could never show that kind of restraint. As soon as I started slamming stuff around, she'd have had to get to the bottom of it all. This was so much more romantic. Leave these two to it and hope they figure it out. The next morning, really later that morning, the entire emotional atmosphere had shifted and I'm sure the entire family noticed. I enjoyed Edward having to have his mom tie his tie for him and Carlisle too. And the mouthed "Wow" to Bella that I'm sure everybody also noticed. It seems though that both Bella and Edward may have tried dating others a bit during their three-year estranged relationship. That's realistic and very normal behavior. It's actually very healthy, much healthier that brooding and moping for three years. It would be different if they were communicating and trying to make their long distance relationship work, but they'd all but thrown in the towel. Seems neither was happy during that time and that's too bad. But yay, they've found their way back to each other and I have a feeling that they will fight harder this time. Oh btw, I really liked how Edward was feeling jealous and resentful that Bella was seemingly more at ease in his home, interacting with HIS family than he was at the time. It shows that despite his love and his realization that she was family too, he has very human and conflicted emotions. It was a great, realistic touch that enhanced the story for me.
readicted chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
Beautiful and really picked schools all the way across the country from each other. Wow. However, they've been attached at the hip for their entire lives, so this separation, painful as it may be, is a very good thing for them. They need a chance to grow and engage with other people. I hope there aren't too many hard times ahead for them. Rose clearly is on to them.
readicted chapter 2 . 7/23/2018
That was amazing. A really stellar, maybe my favorite ever, first time. It loved experiencing it from EPOV and hearing his confusion and hesitancy, his love and adoration, his respect and reverence for their lifelong friendship, his yearning, his passion, his nerves, his excitement, his satisfaction-all of it. I loved when he was looking at the photo of them as kids, when he just turns and looks at Bella. He just stares and then finally reaches out to her. It was just a perfectly done scene.
readicted chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Oh my. Really though, what did he think was going to happen. Like the family wasn't going to notice that they both slipped away in that tiny apartment. Then with the noise. Yeah, c'mon, they asked to be outted. Though I bet the family either already knew or had their suspicions. It's hot, rude, funny and mortifying all at once.
Emerald Notes chapter 50 . 4/10/2018
This story has been an incredible ride. I stumbled upon it last week, and I have enjoyed every second of it. You have a gift with story telling. I was enthralled with the love shared between Edward and Bella. I cannot express sufficiently how much I loved reading this. Thank you for putting the time and effort into crafting this marvel.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 1/7/2018
Perfect
BellaMelisma chapter 50 . 9/29/2017
I know I reviewed this before saying how much I adore this story. This is so well thought out, written, and executed. It isn’t smutty in that the story first is about love. I wish you wrote more. I wish you wrote more than 3 things. Lovely work even on a reread where you know what happens. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This chapter has an inconsistency. It talks about it being years since they had been with someone beside each other- when later on it says that they've only ever been with each other ...
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2017
I'm actually really offended that you stated that if they had got married earlier neither of them would have accomplished the things they wanted. That right there is bullshit. I married my husband at 23, had a baby at 25, put my husband through medical school and me through undergrad. I have a super successful job, he's a successful doctor and we have two beautiful babies! And there's no way we could have accomplished all of that without being at each other's sides. So no, marriage and children is NOT the death of dreams. Period
Guest chapter 41 . 9/23/2017
Heh. I'm really kinda sick of how these two have put everything else in life ahead of each other
Guest chapter 50 . 9/11/2017
Hot and romantic fanfic! Love it!
6,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »