Reviews for Secret Sex
Thoraban chapter 50 . 7/21/2016
I know you're probably not reading this since you seem to have stopped posting a long time ago. But I only just finished this amazing fic and had to share my experience with someone, even if it's just open air.
This fic is something different. I have been hooked for the past few weeks, and I was more sad when it inevitably ended then I have been at the end of most books I've read. In fact, this is an epic love story that more than deserves alot of recognition, despite the fact that it started out as a simple lemon lol.
LivingVampire chapter 46 . 7/3/2016
Probably the most beautiful story I've ever read.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/27/2016
This story is contradicting the first chapter. Edward said in the very first chapter that none of his family knew that he and Bella had been together for ten years. But clearly they all new because throughout the story HE has told them.
Twihard-girl-SG chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
I really like your story but lost a lot of respect for Edward when he was playing a game that was beating up hookers. Regardless of it being a game violence is never ok.
Prettysqueaky chapter 45 . 2/8/2016
I enjoyed this story but around chapter 27 it just keep dragging on. I had to skip a few chapters because it was just too much and didn't flow.
Sunshirae chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Gosh, I love her affirmation of love and how continuously her love for him is unceasing. So beautiful. Just like his love was a promise to her. Gosh...I wish I had those words spoken to me. It was just so heartfelt. Truly enjoyed their pledge for eachother. Such a wonderful chapter. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift it is truly an honor to read.
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Of course they are going to feel awkward being together since they spent so many month away from eachother. It takes time to fall back on what you had all those years. The lines of communication have to be open, relaxation has to set in which they still are holding back also bc of fear of being pushy or let down; not knowing if the other still feels the same. I am wondering what is truly happenning to Bella...she seems a little off or is it hurt? Thank you for always making me come back.
Sunshirae chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
So sad, I can only imagine the depth of their heartache and the torture they have to endure to say goodbye if only for a while. I like that even when Bella felt distraught that she gave him comfort and strength to fulfill his life the way he intended. I know the desolation she felt inside. Hopefully she too lived for herself. Thank you for writing this incredible story.
Sunshirae chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
I like the way you write your story. YIKES! They were almost caught. I am pretty sure the family is just waiting for Edward to come out with it. I am so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing this endearing yet, fabulous story.
Sunshirae chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
This was so steamy, gosh, I need to put my head in the freezer. It reminded me of my first time. This was so sweet. I like the way Edward is telling his story. It's about time a guy tells the story and each feeling you conveyed was as if it was truly from a male. Nicely done! Can't wait to read more and I am so happy I found this story. Thank you for writing.
Fredi chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I m looking for secret sex
IsaJunBad chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
I LOVE YOU!
This is my favorite story in FanFiction EVER!
Have you ever thought about changing the names and selling it?
For real I would love a book with this story, The best.
jk chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
I get this story is just about them...but you can just have bella say Emmett is always talking about Edwards sex life in new York then not give us any details at all...I need to know how big of awhore he is...or if hes a whore at all...I cant decide if I want him with bella if you don't tell me
jk chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
shit...I was all in when I thought Edward was being faithful to their love...but now I find out hes a huge fucking whore...ummmmm no thanks
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 50 . 5/16/2015
Ohh my gosh, I really can't believe it's over... I'm so in shock right now, the wedding was so beautiful and I loved how you did the our future on her stomach:) I feel so sad because this is over, your characters have struck a chord with me and I loved following their lives.
6,268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »