Reviews for Secret Sex
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 1/24
Of course they are going to feel awkward being together since they spent so many month away from eachother. It takes time to fall back on what you had all those years. The lines of communication have to be open, relaxation has to set in which they still are holding back also bc of fear of being pushy or let down; not knowing if the other still feels the same. I am wondering what is truly happenning to Bella...she seems a little off or is it hurt? Thank you for always making me come back.
Sunshirae chapter 4 . 1/24
So sad, I can only imagine the depth of their heartache and the torture they have to endure to say goodbye if only for a while. I like that even when Bella felt distraught that she gave him comfort and strength to fulfill his life the way he intended. I know the desolation she felt inside. Hopefully she too lived for herself. Thank you for writing this incredible story.
Sunshirae chapter 3 . 1/24
I like the way you write your story. YIKES! They were almost caught. I am pretty sure the family is just waiting for Edward to come out with it. I am so glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing this endearing yet, fabulous story.
Sunshirae chapter 2 . 1/23
This was so steamy, gosh, I need to put my head in the freezer. It reminded me of my first time. This was so sweet. I like the way Edward is telling his story. It's about time a guy tells the story and each feeling you conveyed was as if it was truly from a male. Nicely done! Can't wait to read more and I am so happy I found this story. Thank you for writing.
Fredi chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I m looking for secret sex
IsaJunBad chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
This is my favorite story in FanFiction EVER!
Have you ever thought about changing the names and selling it?
For real I would love a book with this story, The best.
jk chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
I get this story is just about them...but you can just have bella say Emmett is always talking about Edwards sex life in new York then not give us any details at all...I need to know how big of awhore he is...or if hes a whore at all...I cant decide if I want him with bella if you don't tell me
jk chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
shit...I was all in when I thought Edward was being faithful to their love...but now I find out hes a huge fucking whore...ummmmm no thanks
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 50 . 5/16/2015
Ohh my gosh, I really can't believe it's over... I'm so in shock right now, the wedding was so beautiful and I loved how you did the our future on her stomach:) I feel so sad because this is over, your characters have struck a chord with me and I loved following their lives.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 43 . 5/7/2015
Oh my goshhhhhh as soon as he started proposing I lost it! That was so amazing and his and Charlies talk was so beautiful! Seriously loving this!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
Haha! You evil woman ending this at such a cliff hanger! I'm just glad to have started this after it was complete! Now off I go to see what is in the envelope!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
So generally I don't review until I fish reading a story but I felt like this heart fail chapter really pushed me over the edge a few times... I can relate with Bella a little but in the fact that our mothers both had cancer and while mine didn't pass away, she did something similar with writing notes while she was sick to my brother and I. I've seriously immersed myself with these characters so much, I feel like I'm apart of their family so thoroughly I love them so much, I'm enjoying this story so much I can't wait to read more :)
Abaire chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Now that's a beautiful first chapter! Most writers do t I ow how men think or speak and they use the kind of frilly language that appears in sappy romance novels. This is how men think and talk. Thank you for getting it right from the very beginning.
Hanover78 chapter 43 . 2/3/2015
This story is just beautiful. I am wiping tears as I am writing this. You have such an amazing way with words. I know I still have a few chapters left, but thank you for sharing such an amazing story. I have loved every second of reading it!
jenglase chapter 37 . 1/14/2015
Okay so I'm a little confused. I'm assuming that the first chapter is like a prologue of sorts since he is moving OUT of his NY apartment and the rest of the story revolves around his time in NY. In the first chapter he mentions that his and Bella's relationship is a secret until he walks out of the bathroom after Alice catches them having sex and Emmett says something to him. But it is clear that at some point throughout the story that everyone already knows about them either by guessing or by his own admittance. So why do they act all embarrassed about being "caught" in the bathroom?
6,262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »