Reviews for Secret Sex
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 43 . 5/7/2015
Oh my goshhhhhh as soon as he started proposing I lost it! That was so amazing and his and Charlies talk was so beautiful! Seriously loving this!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
Haha! You evil woman ending this at such a cliff hanger! I'm just glad to have started this after it was complete! Now off I go to see what is in the envelope!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
So generally I don't review until I fish reading a story but I felt like this heart fail chapter really pushed me over the edge a few times... I can relate with Bella a little but in the fact that our mothers both had cancer and while mine didn't pass away, she did something similar with writing notes while she was sick to my brother and I. I've seriously immersed myself with these characters so much, I feel like I'm apart of their family so thoroughly I love them so much, I'm enjoying this story so much I can't wait to read more :)
Abaire chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Now that's a beautiful first chapter! Most writers do t I ow how men think or speak and they use the kind of frilly language that appears in sappy romance novels. This is how men think and talk. Thank you for getting it right from the very beginning.
Hanover78 chapter 43 . 2/3/2015
This story is just beautiful. I am wiping tears as I am writing this. You have such an amazing way with words. I know I still have a few chapters left, but thank you for sharing such an amazing story. I have loved every second of reading it!
jenglase chapter 37 . 1/14/2015
Okay so I'm a little confused. I'm assuming that the first chapter is like a prologue of sorts since he is moving OUT of his NY apartment and the rest of the story revolves around his time in NY. In the first chapter he mentions that his and Bella's relationship is a secret until he walks out of the bathroom after Alice catches them having sex and Emmett says something to him. But it is clear that at some point throughout the story that everyone already knows about them either by guessing or by his own admittance. So why do they act all embarrassed about being "caught" in the bathroom?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
awww to that chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
perfect chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
That chapter was the sweetest thing. Your writing is amazing
Bronan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
If this story wasn't perverted (which I enjoyed never the less :3), you would have hit my top authors list. Your humor is very well played, along with the dialogue and details. As a fellow author, you really did well. Make a sequel. But no matter what, your a damn good writer
dg17 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
i gots to give you props that was an awesome scene. it was sweet and honest and it didn't seem like you were trying to hard to make it a lemon scene
wow chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
You are truly an amazing writer you should right a book (more PG) and publish a book
MAD-GAMERS07 chapter 50 . 11/8/2014
wish there was a sequel with their kids! Great story! :)
MAD-GAMERS07 chapter 46 . 11/8/2014
I just love this story! :)
Atwiggs chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
I just loved the interaction between Edward and Rosalie. I am totally smitten with Edward especially when he described his love for Bella to Rose, and of course his love of Olivia.

But lady, you are so amazing! The words of Rene to her daughter truly broke me. You wrote from your heart, and even though I don't know you, I know that you are person with an amazing soul...and of course so extremely talented.
6,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »