Reviews for Secret Sex
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh god I can't wait to read the rest of this one. Jesus!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Speechless!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
"A Vow" was just what she needed to hear...so beautiful!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
I just loved their weekend alone. They really needed some time by theirselves. Sleeping as long as they wanted, making love, but most importantly, it was just him and her.
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Wow sweetie, but you can really write a love story and this one is the BEST I've read here! You are so amazing bb. Thx for making me feel better on a really tough day..a God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I just can't understood why the big secret? Anyway, that reunion on Bella's turf was absolutely beautiful! Can't wait for more!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I just love your EDWARD and of course your Bella...so sweet
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
So sweet, so sexy, I wish I was Bella. I wish I was that young again...
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Oh what a wonderful chapter that was! Looking forward to the next one he he!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
That's better!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Yeah, let's get on with the adventures because this is so sad right now. But a little bit of angst serves to enhance the good times.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
That was so beautiful...I felt like I was there, well you know what I mean. Your description of two teens who loved each other taking a giant step into adulthood made me want to cry. The way he takes such care with her. The way he loves her so much already, just glorious! Can't wait for more! You are an amazing writer lady! Thx so much for sharing this story. I think it's really gonna help my depression. God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh god, I just can't wait to read the rest of this one, jesus!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/17/2014
Absolutely adorable chapter . . . turtleneck dress with puffy sleeves . . . funny . . . had me giggling. Sigh, the next chapter is the end :(
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
I'm not quite sure I can express how magical this chapter was to read. I love that you went the route of narrated, so we can get a glimpse in, around and throughout all of the characters. Brilliant! I loved hearing Bella's voice finally. Don't get me wrong, Edward is always my preferred voice in fic's and you did a fantastic job with him. Yet, finally hearing her voice here and there in the chapter was wonderful. His messages on her body in light grey . . . swoon. Charlie's, 'her mother and I do', . . . . my heart. The beauty of their love, and as selfish as this sounds, how much it resonated with me in my own fairy tale life. Some things you said, was as if you pulled them out of my, or my husband's minds. We never endured separation as your BxE did . . . never longer than three days . . . so that part was very much not us. The love though . . . goodness. The speeches, his to her and hers to him . . . they were both powerful. I really loved that you put the journal entries in hers . . . so much. It gave their guests the insight of just how long they loved one another, how long she relied on him. On each other. As a reader, the journal notes, pulled by Renee herself, showed us how she saw what it was, even back before it bloomed into what they have now. What, I guess, they've always had. I loved the description of their sliding glass, accordion doors and that beautiful backyard. Such a beautiful setting, made more so, by the decorating fairies . . . it sounded like a incredibly romantic setting. His and her undressing of her was so perfect . . . adding the humor of the caveman grab up to their bedroom. Ending on such a lovely note, 'our future', bringing the chapter full circle with the grey ink. Seriously an amazing love tale . . . the years and the journey . . . thank you for sharing your imagination with us in the fandom.
Christy