Reviews for Secret Sex
Just Sus chapter 6 . 5/28/2023
They need to REALLY talk things out! I think they should have done that before they had more sex. But, hopefully, it will all work out!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 5/28/2023
They found true love very early i. their lives, but can they make it last, apart and away from each other?Only Air knows)!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 13 . 5/27/2023
I love that their love is just growing and changing organically.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 11 . 5/26/2023
I love a knowing and compassionate DaddyC!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 10 . 5/25/2023
EVERYBODY knows what these two are up to!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 9 . 5/25/2023
They may have been saying ILY their whole lives, but the meaning changed, entirely tonight!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 8 . 5/25/2023
Glad they’ve found some sort of balance.
If either of them ACTUALLY think their relationship is a secret, they are deluded! LMAO
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 5/23/2023
Wait…how could he not have broken Emmett’s damn face, and made sure to explain to Bella that there were NO other girls?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 5/23/2023
They need to start ACTUALLY discussing this thing between them, like the grown ups they are learning to be.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 5/23/2023
I can’t wait for them to actually UTTER the first ILY.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 5/23/2023
I’m guessing Rose had some idea after that alley encounter.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 5/23/2023
That was such a sweet scene.
icrodriguez chapter 51 . 5/16/2023
OH MY, OH MY…it was a weeks ago that I saw this in my inbox and I scrolled past it because I knew it couldn’t be your story. I thought it was just another fic that had the same title. But as I was cleaning out my inbox TODAY, I saw your name and I was just stunned.

It’s you….YOU!

I can’t tell you how thankful I am to see you writing again for us. And please believe me when I tell you, it was only about a month ago that I reread your masterpiece, A Chance Encounter! I was desperate to read something I knew was perfect, and I hadn’t read it in so long. Technically, it’s still unfinished! I am too afraid to ask if you plan on finishing it anytime soon? Where it left off is the most unbelievably cruel cliffhanger! Lol!

As for Secret Sex, I love how you gave them a future that was beautiful and real. You always knew how to write devotion and loyalty with such power. This was a truly satisfying future-take, and if you have any more in mind, I would absolutely love to read them!

So happy to see you back, my friend! ️️️
Fic443 chapter 14 . 5/16/2023
A vow is a promise boy
Fic443 chapter 10 . 5/16/2023
Is edward that dense?
Everyone knows about them. Its obvious since christmas.
6,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »