Reviews for Secret Sex
Valleegrl chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
Oh what a sweet chapter. So glad Bella was able to get that off he chest. Then the "a vow". Kills me.
kdpc chapter 12 . 5/6/2010
I just read your reply and squealed that you just updated. How lucky am I! Thank you for all the replies. You have made my day (or night.)

I absolutely love this story and these two characters. And I am head-over-heals in love with Edward.

I can't wait to read these next two chapters.
kdpc chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
This chapter answered a lot of questions I've had and also explained how their family and friends saw them.

I'm sad that I'm almost caught up. Just two more chapters.

I really have loved reading this story.
kdpc chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Good god, you can write a lemon. That was hot! I actually hate to use that word in reviews but that lemon was hot! No other words!

Poor Alice. Edward and Emmett can have all the sex they want and god forbid she herself have a sex life. I wanted to smack them for her. Haha. Got to love thosr over protective brothers:)

I would love to know what Bella and Charlie talked about. And I was a grinning fool when Bella gave her little speech. I just love Edward and Bella's relationship.
kdpc chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
OMG! This is by far my favorite chapter. I was laughing so hard during some of it. I LOVE those two drunk and horny as hell. They may not TALK to people about their relationship but their actions sure don't leave much to the imagination. Haha. I loved that they were practally having sex infront of everyone.

I love love Edward! He is so cocky and sweet and just makes me swoon.

I loved his comment to Bella. I think it may be one of my favorite things A fanfic Edward has said.

"Isabella, so help me, if you pass out I swear to god I will fuck you anyway,"

I was glad you added the timeline in your A/N. It cleared up a few questions.

I would LOVE a Bella POV outtake and one from Carlisle or anyone else. It would be great to see E and B relationship through their eyes.

Loved the chapter.
Lahragal chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
Sounds like a wonderful weekend but I am starting to get curious about how the rest of Edwards family found out about them being together and if Carlisle was the first or last to find out.
Love the story and look forward to the next chapter.
kdpc chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
That lemon was hot and a sexually desperate Edward has me all kinds of happy;) I'm still chuckling over Edward's thought about the "messy walk" Bella would be taking. Haha. There have never been truer words!

This was a fun chapter to read. I'm really loving this story.
kdpc chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Had to take a break from reading to fix dinner because for some reason my kids seem to think they are more important than fanfiction. Haha.

After the last few chapters a little mush is perfect;) I will say... you know how to write angst and your fluff makes me squeal!

I love that they were open with their feeling and not caring anymore who saw sees them together.

I would love to see what their relationship looks like from their famiy and friends pov.

So if I'm adding thing correctly in my head. Both E and B are in their senior year of college and 21 years old in this chapter right? That question will probably be answered next chapter. Haha.
kdpc chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
What a great chapter. These two make me laugh. They think they are so sneaky. I'm sure EVERYONE knows what they have been up to all along. They're just too
cute and quite naive themselves. Heehee.
kdpc chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Haha. Well I guess my comment from last chapter was a little presumptous about this story and no fail. Haha. Oh well.
kdpc chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I'm so glad most of this story is fluff with bits of tears. There is so much angst in fanfic stories these days that it's nice when there is a story that just puts a smile on your face. I love that about this story. le sigh:)
kdpc chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
This story was rec to me and I'm so glad I started reading it. I love it so far. These two are just wonderful and I can't wait to find out their story.
maria2906 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
aw how adorable! I'm literly melting! I can't wait to hear more about their days together they are such beautiful ppl,inside and out!
maria2906 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
oh Jesus christ these two will kill me! You describe each scene so beautifully! Usually I like it when a lemon has a bit more words and curses inside :P but you manage to make each scene incredibly hot with having them say so few things,it's amazing!
maria2906 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
aw they really are too cute for words! My heart is swooning so hard! They truly are meant to be,that story from when they were kids was just precious!
6,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 378 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 398 .. Last Next »