Reviews for Secret Sex
kdpc chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
That lemon was hot and a sexually desperate Edward has me all kinds of happy;) I'm still chuckling over Edward's thought about the "messy walk" Bella would be taking. Haha. There have never been truer words!

This was a fun chapter to read. I'm really loving this story.
kdpc chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Had to take a break from reading to fix dinner because for some reason my kids seem to think they are more important than fanfiction. Haha.

After the last few chapters a little mush is perfect;) I will say... you know how to write angst and your fluff makes me squeal!

I love that they were open with their feeling and not caring anymore who saw sees them together.

I would love to see what their relationship looks like from their famiy and friends pov.

So if I'm adding thing correctly in my head. Both E and B are in their senior year of college and 21 years old in this chapter right? That question will probably be answered next chapter. Haha.
kdpc chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
What a great chapter. These two make me laugh. They think they are so sneaky. I'm sure EVERYONE knows what they have been up to all along. They're just too
cute and quite naive themselves. Heehee.
kdpc chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Haha. Well I guess my comment from last chapter was a little presumptous about this story and no fail. Haha. Oh well.
kdpc chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I'm so glad most of this story is fluff with bits of tears. There is so much angst in fanfic stories these days that it's nice when there is a story that just puts a smile on your face. I love that about this story. le sigh:)
kdpc chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
This story was rec to me and I'm so glad I started reading it. I love it so far. These two are just wonderful and I can't wait to find out their story.
maria2906 chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
aw how adorable! I'm literly melting! I can't wait to hear more about their days together they are such beautiful ppl,inside and out!
maria2906 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
oh Jesus christ these two will kill me! You describe each scene so beautifully! Usually I like it when a lemon has a bit more words and curses inside :P but you manage to make each scene incredibly hot with having them say so few things,it's amazing!
maria2906 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
aw they really are too cute for words! My heart is swooning so hard! They truly are meant to be,that story from when they were kids was just precious!
maria2906 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
aw Bella's speech was so cute! And I totally agree with her 100%! they are so amazing together,the way they feel each other's needs gah just beautiful!
Onward chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
Good chapter. Glad to see them making the relationship work long distance.
Da Burls chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
Just thought I'd say I'm really enjoying this story, seeing how the relationships develop and deepen over time. I am most definitely coming back to this!

grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
So if they are so in love, what's with the extreme delay in being together? I'm impatient, I know I am. I'm just wondering how they go from this to the point that the story started. I'll be patient - ;)

The cake was cute, that he's been finishing her chocolate for all of this time despite a headache. This whole chapter was really sweet and romantic.
Megaret chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Woah! I am so glad you continued this one shot. I cannot wait to read more if it's gonna be like that! Amazing! I really like the characters you have given them as well there is good banter there. Just to let you know I was sent on a recommendation in the a/n of The Hot Corner. I am very glad I followed. :-D
maria2906 chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
aw I would so want SSward to marry me too! I'm swooning so hard right now! Jesus christ every time these two are together it's like heaven! My heart melts,thank you so much for creating such beautiful characters,inside and out!
6,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 378 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 398 .. Last Next »