Reviews for Secret Sex
maria2906 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
aw Bella's speech was so cute! And I totally agree with her 100%! they are so amazing together,the way they feel each other's needs gah just beautiful!
Onward chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
Good chapter. Glad to see them making the relationship work long distance.
Da Burls chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
Just thought I'd say I'm really enjoying this story, seeing how the relationships develop and deepen over time. I am most definitely coming back to this!

M
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
So if they are so in love, what's with the extreme delay in being together? I'm impatient, I know I am. I'm just wondering how they go from this to the point that the story started. I'll be patient - ;)

The cake was cute, that he's been finishing her chocolate for all of this time despite a headache. This whole chapter was really sweet and romantic.
Megaret chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Woah! I am so glad you continued this one shot. I cannot wait to read more if it's gonna be like that! Amazing! I really like the characters you have given them as well there is good banter there. Just to let you know I was sent on a recommendation in the a/n of The Hot Corner. I am very glad I followed. :-D
maria2906 chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
aw I would so want SSward to marry me too! I'm swooning so hard right now! Jesus christ every time these two are together it's like heaven! My heart melts,thank you so much for creating such beautiful characters,inside and out!
maria2906 chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
aw they're too freaking cute! That was such a hot scene by the way! It makes sense that they want to keep it a "secret" still, though it's so funny how the rest of their family knows already but doesn't say anything! Too adorable!
maria2906 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
I am so going *aw* with the crowd too! That was one of of the sweetest things ever! I love how sweet and delicate Bella is and how thoughtful, romantic but also passionate Edward is *sigh*! Excellent,they really are soulmates!
maria2906 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
aw they melt my heart! That was such a heartbreaking scene :( all the pain and the hurtful feelings of those years apart came crambling and poor Bella let it all out :( that conversation was necessary cause now they can let the past go and move on with total recognition of their feelings and the depth of them!
maria2906 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
aw *sniffs* that was sad,I"m glad you warned us :) It's normal though and realistic, when after all those years they find themselves in new places with new ppl and so many obligations, it's only normal taht they'll drift apart a bit,especially if they are insecure about how the other is feeling and if they get carried away with their new lives :) But they love each other too much to let that get in their way!
maria2906 chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
aw that was absolutely beautiful! I just love when he describes her and he uses the word "little",it shows how much he worships her and just how deep his emotion is! She's fragile in his eyes and he feels the need to always protect her *sigh*!
ugh I have to continue the next chapters tomorrow cause it's 5:30am here yikes! I'm loving this story and I can't wait till tomorrow to find out more about these two!
maria2906 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
oh wow that was so inredibly hot! I love how passionate and needy they are for each other! I must admit I'm very um fond of these kinds of scenes lol! But what I love most is that you always keep the element of love inside!
maria2906 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
aw that was one of the best "first times" I've ever read! So sweet and thoughtful but yet passionate! Absolutely beautiful! I can really tell how much they loved each other since then! I can't wait to see how their phsycial relationship grew since then and why they decdied to keep it a secret!
maria2906 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
whoa now that is fucking hot! I've been trying to find a story like this, hot and sweet at the same time, I"m loving your Edward and Bella already!
ellescott chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
I Just found this story and couldn't stop reading. I'm really enjoying it. SSward is so yummy! I can't wait until these two are together for writing, I'm anxiosly awaiting the next chapter.
6,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 379 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 399 .. Last Next »