Reviews for Secret Sex
maria2906 chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
aw they're too freaking cute! That was such a hot scene by the way! It makes sense that they want to keep it a "secret" still, though it's so funny how the rest of their family knows already but doesn't say anything! Too adorable!
maria2906 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
I am so going *aw* with the crowd too! That was one of of the sweetest things ever! I love how sweet and delicate Bella is and how thoughtful, romantic but also passionate Edward is *sigh*! Excellent,they really are soulmates!
maria2906 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
aw they melt my heart! That was such a heartbreaking scene :( all the pain and the hurtful feelings of those years apart came crambling and poor Bella let it all out :( that conversation was necessary cause now they can let the past go and move on with total recognition of their feelings and the depth of them!
maria2906 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
aw *sniffs* that was sad,I"m glad you warned us :) It's normal though and realistic, when after all those years they find themselves in new places with new ppl and so many obligations, it's only normal taht they'll drift apart a bit,especially if they are insecure about how the other is feeling and if they get carried away with their new lives :) But they love each other too much to let that get in their way!
maria2906 chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
aw that was absolutely beautiful! I just love when he describes her and he uses the word "little",it shows how much he worships her and just how deep his emotion is! She's fragile in his eyes and he feels the need to always protect her *sigh*!
ugh I have to continue the next chapters tomorrow cause it's 5:30am here yikes! I'm loving this story and I can't wait till tomorrow to find out more about these two!
maria2906 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
oh wow that was so inredibly hot! I love how passionate and needy they are for each other! I must admit I'm very um fond of these kinds of scenes lol! But what I love most is that you always keep the element of love inside!
maria2906 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
aw that was one of the best "first times" I've ever read! So sweet and thoughtful but yet passionate! Absolutely beautiful! I can really tell how much they loved each other since then! I can't wait to see how their phsycial relationship grew since then and why they decdied to keep it a secret!
maria2906 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
whoa now that is fucking hot! I've been trying to find a story like this, hot and sweet at the same time, I"m loving your Edward and Bella already!
ellescott chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
I Just found this story and couldn't stop reading. I'm really enjoying it. SSward is so yummy! I can't wait until these two are together for writing, I'm anxiosly awaiting the next chapter. chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
gr8 chatpter
Auddiec Tattedminx chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
omg that was hot :P
cutie123r chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
This fic is great! I can't believe it was only going to be a one-shot! It's so cute and sweet. And I'm glad you clarified the timeline, I was confused at the start of chapter 4.

Love this!
ColourmeCullen chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
I have to say that I am abso-f*cking-lutely loving Tempe, and Edward. unf.

I think my hubs needs to take some pointers fro this here Edward, damn. Beautifully written, once again love. So very, very good! 3
biggurl chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
This is my kind of story. I love that is respectful. All characters have the right kind of interesting and intriguing layers without coming off as mean, conspirational, angsty, emo and downright dirty & nasty which often times give me headaches. Well, I guess some readers like it like that.
It is sweet and sincere much like this chapter is.
I hope to expect a HEA for Edward and Bella, soon.
Please continue more of this awesome goodness.
By the way, I'm also from Canada,but in the East.
interested party chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
So sweet (and sexy)! I've been reading too much angst this week and this was the perfect antidote to that! Can't wait for more of their weekend!
6,262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 379 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 399 .. Last Next »