Reviews for Secret Sex
MKiefer chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Aw, I want a SSward too! These two so love each other. It's too bad they are both afraid to admit they want to be "together"!
jaylea84 chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
I just started this story today ... and am now eagerly awaiting an update. Love love love it!
Clynne chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
Hooked on this story! Look forward to the next update;)
Kimberlina903 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
YAY for having hope that he gets the girl! This was sad but it was only year 1...they have like 9 years apart, a lot can happen. But I will trust in you!
Kimberlina903 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
I'm glad it's 99% fluff but I think I'll be sad while they are off at college dating other people. :-(
Kimberlina903 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I do like the past and getting to know where it started...I hope to see more of the future too!
Kimberlina903 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Aw, that was such a sweet first time! I'm not one for secret relationships so I can't relate, but I imagine it has to be really tough.
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh, I so want to be a fly on the wall for what happened while he was still in the bathroom! Can't wait for this to be outted so they can just BE
ohmystazzzzz chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
Love the story so far...please update soon! :)
Lahragal chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
I have absolutely loved reading this story. I have rather enjoyed the presentense and then jumping back to how it all began.
You have a great ability at telling a story especially from a man's pov. Keep up the amazing writing and I look forward to reading the rest as well as any outtakes you may do as well.
Kathy chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Love it Erin...now where's the rest?
TwistedInMasen chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I just raced through the chapters to get caught up... I love this, it's just cute and simple.
skg910 chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Wow, I'm freaking loving Tempe! I love the general fluff and romance of this story. Can't wait for more good lovin!
ashaleelee chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I love this story for numerous reasons (mostly because it is 99% happiness) however, I am currently loving it because you wrote in ASU and Tempe and seeing I went there I am actually imagining this happening.
TwilightBrit chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
I'm dying for an update! Hope to see one soon because I am absolutely addicted to this story.
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »