Reviews for Secret Sex
aussietwilight chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Lovin the love between E & B. Nice to read a happy story.
acetwi3 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
I loved it! It was so sweet.
TwilightBrit chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
I loved this chapter. They're so happy! I'm still not satisfied MUST update again soon! I can't get enough of these two lovebirds! :D
gossip-bangkok chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
That was one hot weekend lol! :p
Are the heels Louboutin? I'm jealous of Bella JS
Well written!
I love it!
I'm really glad Laura rec'd this fic to me.
Thanks ;)
Can't wait for more
zkcej chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
another lovely chapter..
i like how Edward knows Bella when it comes to a cake so cute...

and the piggy back thing so cute!
jaylea84 chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Loving Tempe weekend. Edward is so sweet and i just love these 2 together. Can't wait to see what else Bella has in mind for their time together. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
P.S so glad you went beyond the one shot. Thank you and keep up the great writing :)
2loveybunnies chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Wow, that was so perfect! What a couple, what a love, hell - what a sex life! These two are killing me. They are just so sweet and in love that I can't stand it. It's so nice to read this after all the angst I've currently OD'd on. This makes me happy. Can't wait for more!
ashaleelee chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
I continuously fall more and more in love with this fic every time you update. And that's not just the ex-Tempe girl in me talking.
ravens23fan chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
really nice job
MKiefer chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Aw, I want a SSward too! These two so love each other. It's too bad they are both afraid to admit they want to be "together"!
jaylea84 chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
I just started this story today ... and am now eagerly awaiting an update. Love love love it!
Clynne chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
Hooked on this story! Look forward to the next update;)
Kimberlina903 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
YAY for having hope that he gets the girl! This was sad but it was only year 1...they have like 9 years apart, a lot can happen. But I will trust in you!
Kimberlina903 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
I'm glad it's 99% fluff but I think I'll be sad while they are off at college dating other people. :-(
Kimberlina903 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I do like the past and getting to know where it started...I hope to see more of the future too!
6,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »