Reviews for Secret Sex
zkcej chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
another lovely chapter..
i like how Edward knows Bella when it comes to a cake so cute...

and the piggy back thing so cute!
jaylea84 chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Loving Tempe weekend. Edward is so sweet and i just love these 2 together. Can't wait to see what else Bella has in mind for their time together. Eagerly awaiting your next update.
P.S so glad you went beyond the one shot. Thank you and keep up the great writing :)
2loveybunnies chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Wow, that was so perfect! What a couple, what a love, hell - what a sex life! These two are killing me. They are just so sweet and in love that I can't stand it. It's so nice to read this after all the angst I've currently OD'd on. This makes me happy. Can't wait for more!
ashaleelee chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
I continuously fall more and more in love with this fic every time you update. And that's not just the ex-Tempe girl in me talking.
ravens23fan chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
really nice job
MKiefer chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Aw, I want a SSward too! These two so love each other. It's too bad they are both afraid to admit they want to be "together"!
jaylea84 chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
I just started this story today ... and am now eagerly awaiting an update. Love love love it!
Clynne chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
Hooked on this story! Look forward to the next update;)
Kimberlina903 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
YAY for having hope that he gets the girl! This was sad but it was only year 1...they have like 9 years apart, a lot can happen. But I will trust in you!
Kimberlina903 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
I'm glad it's 99% fluff but I think I'll be sad while they are off at college dating other people. :-(
Kimberlina903 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I do like the past and getting to know where it started...I hope to see more of the future too!
Kimberlina903 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Aw, that was such a sweet first time! I'm not one for secret relationships so I can't relate, but I imagine it has to be really tough.
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh, I so want to be a fly on the wall for what happened while he was still in the bathroom! Can't wait for this to be outted so they can just BE
ohmystazzzzz chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
Love the story so far...please update soon! :)
Lahragal chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
I have absolutely loved reading this story. I have rather enjoyed the presentense and then jumping back to how it all began.
You have a great ability at telling a story especially from a man's pov. Keep up the amazing writing and I look forward to reading the rest as well as any outtakes you may do as well.
6,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »