Reviews for Secret Sex
krys20ca chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
I really love you story it so sweet and hot at the same time. can't wait to read hope you keep up with it till the end..
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
As always, this made my heart happy, giddy, and simply full of pure joy. They are so sweet together in every sense of the word. Being able to simply "be" together and spend time being a couple is so important for their relationship and as people. While they have been together for years, they really haven't had the opportunity to actually do things that normal couples do. Whether it's having a romantic dinner, going out for coffee, or simply holding hands while walking down the street, this weekend together is such a turning point for them. It's giving them the opportunity to experience the little things together, which is what a relationship is all about.

This chapter was sweet and playful and totally them. I can't wait for their next Arizona update.

~XOXO~

P.S. Carrot cake is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I didn't think it was possible to love SSward any more, but him eating carrot cake brought my crush of him to a whole new level. *sigh*
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
These two are just the cutest damn thing ever. EVER!

-Q
Firedancer07 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
thank you thank you! great update... hoping to see some of the "present" story intermixed somewhere along the way too! Love it! Cant wait for more
DazzleShips chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
You write so beautiffuly, E. Can't wait for more. :)
tanglingshadows chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter! I love seeing them together! I do have this overwhelming feeling that there will be more angst over the years, but I know they will end up together. There years apart will hopefully keep them strong and together through the remaining years apart.
jessie chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
loved it absolutely amazing
CynMar Rom chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
that's nice, they don't do that in here...
much love!
hippie starr chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Aww, the whole story with the chocolate cake was adorable. Edward is a doll.
cgoodwi2 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Lovin' it! Can't wait for more!
dmlove chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Tempe is definitely the place! Sweet chapter.
readingmama chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
I don't want it to end. But I know it will. : (
SabLuvsLogan chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Too sweet for words. :D 3

Looking forward to the next update as per usual.
~GGSophie
san4jon chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
lovely chapter
blackbird 1959 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Aw... such a nice chapter, enjoyed reading it! I would have taken the Chocolate Cake home and smothered him in it and licked it off! But that's just me! Looking forward to chapter 14. Take Care and have a great weekend X
6,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »