Reviews for Secret Sex
wizards30 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
I haven't been this excited about a story since,tby789-

The Office.
wizards30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Only 1 chapter in and I'm thinking my husband really, really needs to come home early today! :-)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
It's nice that they are on the same page as far as a future together goes. That was a very sweet chapter.
Pat4pin chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
These two are so hot!

Great chapter!

Thanks for the writing.
justinsgrl22 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Oh thank you for letting me know you had written this story...this is EXACTLY what I needed to read! Just for the record you write "sweet" just as well as angst (and some pretty awesome lemons are abounding here as well! Wow..is it hot in here or what!) If I had to stop reading "A Chance Encounter" due to the sadness, I can't STOP reading this for all the love going on here...and I get to enjoy your awesome writing as well. Bless you for being so versatile!

Okay...enough gushing...I just really have fallen in love with this gem. Can't wait to see what fun they have next!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter. Please update soon.
aussietwilight chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
That was wonderful
aussietwilight chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
How can they not think that everyone knows?
aussietwilight chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Enjoying the story so far. The pants in the pocket was great!
aussietwilight chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh Shit!...That was so funny at the end
jkennedy80 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
So bella orgasms everytime? Cause in high school I never once did and now as 29 it is NOT everytime or more than once per sexually encounter. What am I doing wrong? Or R WE purely going on fiction? Otherwise my shit doesn't work right. Just saying. Maybe I need some move or Rob in my bed but realistic we should go with moves. Night perv. XOxoxox Jillian
CynMar Rom chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
hey there, I know, makes me want a smoke too even though I loathe the habit hehehe

it is so sweet, I can't help but be wistfully envius, I wish I could feel something like that for another person... someday

much love!
radar1230 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
These two are just too sweet. Great chapter.
C.Carolyn chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Awesome chp, Air. Love B's little speech at the end of the chp. I would have thot everyone would know about them by then...first E & B sharing a room at the wedding then the speech at the BBQ. Anyhow, I will just go read the rest...thank you.
AH Darling chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
Fuck girl, I detest smoking but I felt the urge as well. UNF.
6,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 383 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 403 .. Last Next »