Reviews for Secret Sex
TwistedLea chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I just raced through the chapters to get caught up... I love this, it's just cute and simple.
skg910 chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Wow, I'm freaking loving Tempe! I love the general fluff and romance of this story. Can't wait for more good lovin!
ashaleelee chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I love this story for numerous reasons (mostly because it is 99% happiness) however, I am currently loving it because you wrote in ASU and Tempe and seeing I went there I am actually imagining this happening.
TwilightBrit chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
I'm dying for an update! Hope to see one soon because I am absolutely addicted to this story.
C.Carolyn chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
Lovely lemon, A. Thank you!
C.Carolyn chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Thanks,A. Wonder exactly what C saw out on the porch? Glad E surprised her! 2 more years of college is a long time! Hope everything goes well for them.
DazzleShips chapter 12 . 4/22/2010
OK Erin...

I decided to read this little one shot you wrote, and after it ended I wanted to know more about E&B's history. Much to my delight you had been writing more. So, I spent one morning... afternoon... early evening reading this until I really had to pay attention to my life.

Days of reading more chapters with the happiest smile on my face passed, and now I have reached the point where there's no more.

I AM SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MAH PAAYNE,

Anytime you want to write more and need a babysitter, I am here. Like, a little south of you, but not too far. I love kids. Kids love me. You like writing. (repeat after me) Erin likes writing. Erin likes writing. Erin likes writing. Erin likes writing. Ohm.

Beautiful, beautiful writing. You are so talented, and thank you for sharing.

xo
edwards-debussy chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
This is a really great story-love SSWard! Really enjoying the relationship they've built from birth, basically. And it's good to see that by now, their relationship as portrayed in the first chapter isn't a complete shock to their family. Can't wait for more of Tempe!
pearljam chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Late to the party, but I like this story...still too much unsaid and they seem both reticent and emotionally retarded...best friends actually do talk about shit...they really do...and for sure Columbia students articulate; I know, my loud ass sister was first in her class in grad school there. Her loud ass husband went there too.
wizards30 chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
I haven't been this excited about a story since,tby789-

The Office.
wizards30 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Only 1 chapter in and I'm thinking my husband really, really needs to come home early today! :-)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
It's nice that they are on the same page as far as a future together goes. That was a very sweet chapter.
Pat4pin chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
These two are so hot!

Great chapter!

Thanks for the writing.
justinsgrl22 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Oh thank you for letting me know you had written this story...this is EXACTLY what I needed to read! Just for the record you write "sweet" just as well as angst (and some pretty awesome lemons are abounding here as well! Wow..is it hot in here or what!) If I had to stop reading "A Chance Encounter" due to the sadness, I can't STOP reading this for all the love going on here...and I get to enjoy your awesome writing as well. Bless you for being so versatile!

Okay...enough gushing...I just really have fallen in love with this gem. Can't wait to see what fun they have next!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter. Please update soon.
6,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 383 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 403 .. Last Next »