Reviews for Secret Sex
bacmel79 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Ahh shoot I'm trying to remember who rec's this today but I found it and read all 11 chapters. It's after my bedtime but I'm trying to get as much reading in as possible. Won't be able to tomorrow. (

Can't wait to see what happens in Tempe. Kinda shocked the C knows, does Edward tell Bella that his dad knows about them? That's going to bed interesting in the future.

Love it, can't wait until the next update.
Valleegrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Love the New Years Eve. And did anybody even notice them? Hm
Valleegrl chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Poor Edward, having to hear about Bella's "relationship".
grabadietcoke chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
What a great expansion on your oneshot! I'm totally intrigued by this deep relationship that they think they are hiding. Absolutely adorable!
Valleegrl chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Aw, poor kids, feel bad that they were growing apart.
mllediana chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Such a cute story. Not exactly a new premise but still more than charmingly executed.

I'm definitely looking forward to more!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Well, at least my concerns were assuaged, slightly. Yeah, I didn't figure that there was no way that anyone hadn't figured them out (at least on some level) yet. Carlisle has, though only by accident really. Interesting. I can't help but wonder, now, how many other people have figured it out, by whatever means. After the previous chapter, Jasper's GOTTA know something, right?

suziefknQ chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Loving it! Written beautifully, and I love the sincerity of the characters. Great EB!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Yeah... I still don't see how they honestly thought they'd kept this a secret for so long.

san4jon chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
aw so sweet
san4jon chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
hm slowly the secret is coming out
san4jon chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
so hot
san4jon chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
san4jon chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Alpha22 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Ow... I didn't want this chapter to end! It's my favorite so far. I loved it so much. I laughed. I cried. And I fell in love again. My heart is actually "twitching" with your words... How you described how Edward was feeling was so intense. And the way you described how Bella reacted to his "surprise!"... Ugh! Heaven! And how you ended this chapter? Wow!

I love your work. You are a great writer. I hope you are published like Nora Roberts or Danielle Steele. If you are, please tell me what book you wrote so I could go get me a copy.

Thank you, again, for this gift!
6,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 388 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 408 .. Last Next »