Reviews for Secret Sex
san4jon chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
aw so sweet
san4jon chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
hm slowly the secret is coming out
san4jon chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
so hot
san4jon chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
san4jon chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
aw
Alpha22 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Ow... I didn't want this chapter to end! It's my favorite so far. I loved it so much. I laughed. I cried. And I fell in love again. My heart is actually "twitching" with your words... How you described how Edward was feeling was so intense. And the way you described how Bella reacted to his "surprise!"... Ugh! Heaven! And how you ended this chapter? Wow!

I love your work. You are a great writer. I hope you are published like Nora Roberts or Danielle Steele. If you are, please tell me what book you wrote so I could go get me a copy.

Thank you, again, for this gift!
san4jon chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
san4jon chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
so sad
san4jon chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
:( so sad poor edward and bella
eneas chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
aw

love it! they're so cute.
san4jon chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
lovely chapter
san4jon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
LMAO
Kdub4127 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
I love this story cant wait to read more. I love your writing its so so good. I cant get enough I just found this story off someones fav list so Ill be puting this stoy and you on my fav and alerts you got another fan yaya.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
haha fucking awesome!
Abilynn chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I normally don't point out typos, I just simply replace with the appropriate word and roll on but this one made me giggle so I couldn't help but to pass on my thoughts as to why it made me laugh. Here is what the sentence says:

"Navigating the city campus layout had me late for class on multiple occasions, which I hated, and I barely had any time to talk to my family because I was so drained by the end of the day that I assed out early every night."

The typo is "assed" which just makes me laugh every time I read it and makes me wonder just how does one go about "assing" out early every night? hehe

I hope you don't take my little poking fun to seriously, I don't mean any harm. Thanks for sharing and expanding your O/S ,I am oh so glad you did!
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 388 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 408 .. Last Next »