Reviews for Secret Sex
eneas chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
LOVELY
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
Cannot TELL you how much I love this story. Seriously, you outdo yourself with each new update. Can't believe this started out to just be a one-shot. Can't imagine not being able to experience this journey...

-Q
2loveybunnies chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
Um, uh, wow...I have to catch my breath here! My first thought before I got to the A/N at the end was that damn, I wish I smoked because I could use one after that! But, well, you beat me to that joke.

WOW, again! That was so hot...and the depth of emotion always slays me with these two. You are a "love" genius! Seriously, I have not read anything comparable to this when it comes to the connection that E&B share and the way it is expressed. Beautiful.

I have to go nigh nigh now, but I just had to read this when I saw the alert! Will read it again tomorrow and pester you with more silly and probably stupid ramblings. Review? What's that? Shit, you know I love you and think you can do no wrong so this is all you'll get from me!
Ravens23Princess chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
very god! ud soon
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
i loved the chapter. i cant wait to see what else they do in arizona. i hope you update soon.
C.Carolyn chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
Im loving the memories...but at the same time would love to know what's happening in the present. Thanks again.
SwedenSara chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Wow - I found you through The Weekly Wank, and I am thoroughly enjoying this... Thank god I'm swedish, that means my kids won't understand a word on this screen for several years... I can read whenever I want! Yay me!

As for smut; I find it so hard to write and I'm impressed!

You got yourself a new follower on Twitter today!

/ SwedenSara x
weatherday chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Sweet story, looking forward to reading more.
TitanyaStark chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Love it!
cgoodwi2 chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Lovin' this story. Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
C.Carolyn chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
I trust you Air. Thank you for this story.
C.Carolyn chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Many thanks, Air. I liked the chp despite the lack of lemons. It helped to set the background to their relationship.
C.Carolyn chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Thank you. Great chp!
C.Carolyn chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
So sad E. I have to continue reading to get to the happey bits. Thank you.
C.Carolyn chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Very interested to see how it works out for them...thanks, Erin.
6,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 388 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 408 .. Last Next »