Reviews for Secret Sex
Valleegrl chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Aw, I want E to curl into me & snore softly!

Just found out today that your a friend of Megan's. :)
fanficaddict6604 chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
i am loving this story. sometimes you just really need a mostly fluffy, feel good (but still hot and lemony!) story.
lovinjim chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
WOW! Just found your story on a rec by D Pattinson and I am so glad that I did. It is Fantastic! I am really excited about reading more and finding out how these two really end up!

Great Job!

You deserve more reviews...Awesome stuff.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This so good I have to hold myself back from reading it too quickly. I don't want it ever to end, but I sure look forward to more!
Onward chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Tried to stop reading and go to bed, but I couldn't.

And I'm glad that I did. Finally, Edward and Bella's relationship is exposed and he can talk to someone about it.

Carlisle was gentle and respectful considering the info that he has hidden about E and B.

Looking forward to their time in Tempe!

"now to bed"
Onward chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
The lil speech about passionate love making from Bella has me inspired...LOL ;)

Onward chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
Nothing like hot wedding sex!
Onward chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
Reading on!
Onward chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Well, I am loving this fic...And I love your lips on your avi...

Reading on.

xoxo

P.S. I am following you on twitter now, too!
suziefknQ chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
aw... YAY!I adore this story!So heartwarming and well written. :D
2loveybunnies chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
I am so happy he finally told Carlisle the deal, because it must have been hard to keep that bottled up inside for so long. He hasn't really even told Bella how he feels and what he wants! I love the story he told Edward about the daycare incident...their connection is deep and permanent and that was the sweetest story.

It was cute that Carlisle had to make the suggestion that Edward actually go visit Bella - wonder why he had never done it before? For a minute there I was actually afraid that Edward might walk in on her with someone else, but then I remembered that you wouldn't do that to them - you promised!

So what is taking Bella so long to get her degree...she's 22, she should be graduating by now!

Looking forward to how the next 6 years develop - 'cause we have that much ground to cover, right? Great job as always!
bacmel79 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Ahh shoot I'm trying to remember who rec's this today but I found it and read all 11 chapters. It's after my bedtime but I'm trying to get as much reading in as possible. Won't be able to tomorrow. (

Can't wait to see what happens in Tempe. Kinda shocked the C knows, does Edward tell Bella that his dad knows about them? That's going to bed interesting in the future.

Love it, can't wait until the next update.
Valleegrl chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Love the New Years Eve. And did anybody even notice them? Hm
Valleegrl chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Poor Edward, having to hear about Bella's "relationship".
grabadietcoke chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
What a great expansion on your oneshot! I'm totally intrigued by this deep relationship that they think they are hiding. Absolutely adorable!
6,254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 388 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 408 .. Last Next »