Reviews for Secret Sex
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
So sweet, so sexy, I wish I was Bella. I wish I was that young again...
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Oh what a wonderful chapter that was! Looking forward to the next one he he!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
That's better!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Yeah, let's get on with the adventures because this is so sad right now. But a little bit of angst serves to enhance the good times.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
That was so beautiful...I felt like I was there, well you know what I mean. Your description of two teens who loved each other taking a giant step into adulthood made me want to cry. The way he takes such care with her. The way he loves her so much already, just glorious! Can't wait for more! You are an amazing writer lady! Thx so much for sharing this story. I think it's really gonna help my depression. God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh god, I just can't wait to read the rest of this one, jesus!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/17/2014
Absolutely adorable chapter . . . turtleneck dress with puffy sleeves . . . funny . . . had me giggling. Sigh, the next chapter is the end :(
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
I'm not quite sure I can express how magical this chapter was to read. I love that you went the route of narrated, so we can get a glimpse in, around and throughout all of the characters. Brilliant! I loved hearing Bella's voice finally. Don't get me wrong, Edward is always my preferred voice in fic's and you did a fantastic job with him. Yet, finally hearing her voice here and there in the chapter was wonderful. His messages on her body in light grey . . . swoon. Charlie's, 'her mother and I do', . . . . my heart. The beauty of their love, and as selfish as this sounds, how much it resonated with me in my own fairy tale life. Some things you said, was as if you pulled them out of my, or my husband's minds. We never endured separation as your BxE did . . . never longer than three days . . . so that part was very much not us. The love though . . . goodness. The speeches, his to her and hers to him . . . they were both powerful. I really loved that you put the journal entries in hers . . . so much. It gave their guests the insight of just how long they loved one another, how long she relied on him. On each other. As a reader, the journal notes, pulled by Renee herself, showed us how she saw what it was, even back before it bloomed into what they have now. What, I guess, they've always had. I loved the description of their sliding glass, accordion doors and that beautiful backyard. Such a beautiful setting, made more so, by the decorating fairies . . . it sounded like a incredibly romantic setting. His and her undressing of her was so perfect . . . adding the humor of the caveman grab up to their bedroom. Ending on such a lovely note, 'our future', bringing the chapter full circle with the grey ink. Seriously an amazing love tale . . . the years and the journey . . . thank you for sharing your imagination with us in the fandom.
Christy
xo
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 9/17/2014
I've always found him very capable of words. The way he thinks about her is always very deep. I realize that's all you, not him . . . but, to think he is having issues getting his words out, that's just silly to me. He'll find them and they will be beautiful. This selection, I just loved, as it explained how my husband and I never have had a single fight, in the twenty-four years we've been together, " . . . not in the way Bella and I never fought-we were cut from the same cloth, we very seldom had a difference of opinion as it was, add to that our history together and if we ever did disagree, we usually handled it without production." Every once in a while, I may not agree with my husband, or he with me, but it has never ever got to the point of a fight.
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 9/17/2014
You made me crave yogurt, granola and oddly, peaches. Cute 'lil chapter. Your end a/n mentioned fatal family emergency . . . my condolences . . . these many years later.
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 9/17/2014
Funny stuff there. Mayonnaise the crap out of the had and the brush and pull . . . it'll loosen right up and slip out . . . lots of finesse, but it works. No need to be clipping anything at all. Poor Olivia.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 9/17/2014
I love that they are living together, around family, enjoying family life with all of them. The planning of the wedding sounds like it's getting out of control. She can reel them in, I just know it. It was really cute, the conversation between Edward and Carlisle, about trying to get pregnant. To hear Esme's squeals, when Carlisle gave her the news later on, 'cause you know he would . . . may have been deafening . . . hehehe. The End . . . your readers probably flipped out . . . that you would end it there . . . HA! Lucky for me, finding it nearly three years after completion, I know there is more . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 9/16/2014
Another grandmotherly woman for Edward to bond with on the airplane. I loved that! I never knew how much went into a dissertation. For some reason, I thought it was much like a thesis . . . only in different fields of study. That's quite a lot to go through. Goodness. I loved that they finally outed their relationship to the family, that of course, everyone already knew. The engagement wasn't even a surprise! They all already knew that too. Too funny! The closeness that bind them, was also the closeness that spoiled their non-surprise . . . hehehe. At least the date will be a giant surprise that will have the women in a flurry . . . August thirteenth is only a few months away. I did that, my husband decided late June we should marry in September, we chose the eleventh, and started frantically planning. Just celebrated twenty-one years of marriage five days ago. I kind of liked that it was just Edward, Bella, Alice, Esme and Carlisle there for this. That Jasper, Rose and Charlie weren't ther to wrap up his east coast life. Don't know why, as it wouldnt have mattered if they were there . . . just thought it was sweet. Did Alice and Jasper marry somewhere along the line? I don't recall. I absolutley love, love and this story has so much of it. Sad it is ending soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 9/16/2014
That house sounds absolutely amazing. That island is fantastic too. I've been to Seattle and seen it. I can easily see why it would be in the top five places to live in the USA. Whether it's true or, you embellished, I can see it. The story behind that ring was one of the most romantic things I've read in this fandom. Being the age that I am and watching people pass away from the horrid disease of cancer . . . I can see where that ring Renee created with Bella, was created for Bella. Renee having those delightful moments with her daughter, creating this beautiful thing . . . knowing that, most likely, she'd already discussed with Charlie, to keep it for Bella. That any man worthy of their daughter, would know of this symbolic piece, and want it for Bella. As Edward said, any other ring, would be unworthy of her hand. Absolutley beautiful proposal, just magical. Perfect location, perfect setting, perfect couple and perfect ring. Fantastic job on this chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 9/16/2014
As i knew they would, that family couldn't have been more proud of Bella and her book. Also, very excited for her and her accomplishment. Edward worried about Charlie, had me taken aback . . . only because, I saw it as him processing. When he did finally speak, it was so understandable the way he felt. Of course, you had to separate these two again! I knew that she comes off that plane with 'their' family . . . but, I was thinking she flew home a week or two before to visit with Charlie . . . and just flew back with them. Your way is so much better. For her to go home to finalize her book and get that house . . . yeah, so much better. That was a hot dream she had . . . loved that she called him . . . you scared me with the time, but it was worth it! TMI: I've had those dreams, of my husband, with him in the bed with me. Waking me up after . . . ahem, completion . . . surprised as hell. You really can't help those dreams . . .
6,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »