Reviews for Secret Sex
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
That's better!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Yeah, let's get on with the adventures because this is so sad right now. But a little bit of angst serves to enhance the good times.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
That was so beautiful...I felt like I was there, well you know what I mean. Your description of two teens who loved each other taking a giant step into adulthood made me want to cry. The way he takes such care with her. The way he loves her so much already, just glorious! Can't wait for more! You are an amazing writer lady! Thx so much for sharing this story. I think it's really gonna help my depression. God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh god, I just can't wait to read the rest of this one, jesus!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/17/2014
Absolutely adorable chapter . . . turtleneck dress with puffy sleeves . . . funny . . . had me giggling. Sigh, the next chapter is the end :(
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
I'm not quite sure I can express how magical this chapter was to read. I love that you went the route of narrated, so we can get a glimpse in, around and throughout all of the characters. Brilliant! I loved hearing Bella's voice finally. Don't get me wrong, Edward is always my preferred voice in fic's and you did a fantastic job with him. Yet, finally hearing her voice here and there in the chapter was wonderful. His messages on her body in light grey . . . swoon. Charlie's, 'her mother and I do', . . . . my heart. The beauty of their love, and as selfish as this sounds, how much it resonated with me in my own fairy tale life. Some things you said, was as if you pulled them out of my, or my husband's minds. We never endured separation as your BxE did . . . never longer than three days . . . so that part was very much not us. The love though . . . goodness. The speeches, his to her and hers to him . . . they were both powerful. I really loved that you put the journal entries in hers . . . so much. It gave their guests the insight of just how long they loved one another, how long she relied on him. On each other. As a reader, the journal notes, pulled by Renee herself, showed us how she saw what it was, even back before it bloomed into what they have now. What, I guess, they've always had. I loved the description of their sliding glass, accordion doors and that beautiful backyard. Such a beautiful setting, made more so, by the decorating fairies . . . it sounded like a incredibly romantic setting. His and her undressing of her was so perfect . . . adding the humor of the caveman grab up to their bedroom. Ending on such a lovely note, 'our future', bringing the chapter full circle with the grey ink. Seriously an amazing love tale . . . the years and the journey . . . thank you for sharing your imagination with us in the fandom.
Christy
xo
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 9/17/2014
I've always found him very capable of words. The way he thinks about her is always very deep. I realize that's all you, not him . . . but, to think he is having issues getting his words out, that's just silly to me. He'll find them and they will be beautiful. This selection, I just loved, as it explained how my husband and I never have had a single fight, in the twenty-four years we've been together, " . . . not in the way Bella and I never fought-we were cut from the same cloth, we very seldom had a difference of opinion as it was, add to that our history together and if we ever did disagree, we usually handled it without production." Every once in a while, I may not agree with my husband, or he with me, but it has never ever got to the point of a fight.
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 9/17/2014
You made me crave yogurt, granola and oddly, peaches. Cute 'lil chapter. Your end a/n mentioned fatal family emergency . . . my condolences . . . these many years later.
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 9/17/2014
Funny stuff there. Mayonnaise the crap out of the had and the brush and pull . . . it'll loosen right up and slip out . . . lots of finesse, but it works. No need to be clipping anything at all. Poor Olivia.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 9/17/2014
I love that they are living together, around family, enjoying family life with all of them. The planning of the wedding sounds like it's getting out of control. She can reel them in, I just know it. It was really cute, the conversation between Edward and Carlisle, about trying to get pregnant. To hear Esme's squeals, when Carlisle gave her the news later on, 'cause you know he would . . . may have been deafening . . . hehehe. The End . . . your readers probably flipped out . . . that you would end it there . . . HA! Lucky for me, finding it nearly three years after completion, I know there is more . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 9/16/2014
Another grandmotherly woman for Edward to bond with on the airplane. I loved that! I never knew how much went into a dissertation. For some reason, I thought it was much like a thesis . . . only in different fields of study. That's quite a lot to go through. Goodness. I loved that they finally outed their relationship to the family, that of course, everyone already knew. The engagement wasn't even a surprise! They all already knew that too. Too funny! The closeness that bind them, was also the closeness that spoiled their non-surprise . . . hehehe. At least the date will be a giant surprise that will have the women in a flurry . . . August thirteenth is only a few months away. I did that, my husband decided late June we should marry in September, we chose the eleventh, and started frantically planning. Just celebrated twenty-one years of marriage five days ago. I kind of liked that it was just Edward, Bella, Alice, Esme and Carlisle there for this. That Jasper, Rose and Charlie weren't ther to wrap up his east coast life. Don't know why, as it wouldnt have mattered if they were there . . . just thought it was sweet. Did Alice and Jasper marry somewhere along the line? I don't recall. I absolutley love, love and this story has so much of it. Sad it is ending soon.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 9/16/2014
That house sounds absolutely amazing. That island is fantastic too. I've been to Seattle and seen it. I can easily see why it would be in the top five places to live in the USA. Whether it's true or, you embellished, I can see it. The story behind that ring was one of the most romantic things I've read in this fandom. Being the age that I am and watching people pass away from the horrid disease of cancer . . . I can see where that ring Renee created with Bella, was created for Bella. Renee having those delightful moments with her daughter, creating this beautiful thing . . . knowing that, most likely, she'd already discussed with Charlie, to keep it for Bella. That any man worthy of their daughter, would know of this symbolic piece, and want it for Bella. As Edward said, any other ring, would be unworthy of her hand. Absolutley beautiful proposal, just magical. Perfect location, perfect setting, perfect couple and perfect ring. Fantastic job on this chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 9/16/2014
As i knew they would, that family couldn't have been more proud of Bella and her book. Also, very excited for her and her accomplishment. Edward worried about Charlie, had me taken aback . . . only because, I saw it as him processing. When he did finally speak, it was so understandable the way he felt. Of course, you had to separate these two again! I knew that she comes off that plane with 'their' family . . . but, I was thinking she flew home a week or two before to visit with Charlie . . . and just flew back with them. Your way is so much better. For her to go home to finalize her book and get that house . . . yeah, so much better. That was a hot dream she had . . . loved that she called him . . . you scared me with the time, but it was worth it! TMI: I've had those dreams, of my husband, with him in the bed with me. Waking me up after . . . ahem, completion . . . surprised as hell. You really can't help those dreams . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 9/16/2014
A big giant part of me is so happy that Bella and Edward were together when the news came through announcing Amelia's birth. The way it hit him so very hard that he wasn't at home for the birth, was nearly overwhelming of him. The thing that made it better was that Bella was there with him, and she was just as sad they weren't home. Them getting home as soon as they could arrange was sweet. His elation of meeting and holding Amelia for the first time was very well written. Esme's reaction to it was so touching. Their decision to start looking at homes in Seattle on that trip was a great natural step in their lives starting the next phase. When it came to him heading over to Charlie's house to ask the question . . . I was yelling at him to stop brooding . . . that they are already together so deeply, Charlie has to be expecting this. So, when he opened that door and got past the awkward beginning . . . Charlie's 'oh, hell', was fabulously perfect. I loved both of Charlie and Edward's remembering her growing up . . . the different versions of the very same things . . . that was very good as well. I love that you flew through the eight months of his schooling and their visit, with a simple sentence of just that. Love that this is progressing and they are finally at or near where they were at chapter one. It has been quite the fun journey. And, your top a/n, I think I've been quite patient, so there! Although, I've got the luxury of reading right through and not waiting through, what appears to be years, of this story and the updates. You found out you were pregnant in one chapter, then had that baby in another . . . it's been less than a week here . . . hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 9/16/2014
I would read that book. I would buy it for my best friend and my two sister-in-laws who all lost their mom's. That little excerpt you created of what Renee wrote to Bella was just beautiful. Really lovely, sad and well, beautiful. The part with Emmett calling Edward to wife-sit was wonderful. I knew the photographer caught BxE . . . well, you sort of gave that away with him hearing the click . . . but, I expected it to be in a surprise book from Esme, not in the actual wedding photo book . . . eek! The words he shared with Rosalie was good for him to do with her. Which reminds me, I wonder if he ever got around to talking with Emmett about his relationship with Bella? Clearly, everyone knows, but I still would've liked the heart-to-heart between brothers . . . if they even bothered after that blow up when Olivia was taking her mermaid bath. They may have just left it at that. Edward was really quite pissy with Charlie's pissiness . . . hehehe. Edward cranky from the drunken baby-sitting duty . . . Charlie cranky from whatever set him off at work. Not a good combo. Funny though. Carlisle explaining to Charlie the difference between daughter and son and their others was really cute.
6,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »