Reviews for Secret Sex
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
I imagine you Are in your early thirties now. I am wondering if you have written any real fiction that I could buy. I haven't gone on your profile because I went right to this story and can't stop reading your wonderful words. I hope if you want to write, that you will be able too. I am still loving this story and I'm glad I get to read it "complete". I don't have much patience for wips. I am disabled and bedridden 90% of the time and I am depressed with bad nerves. Can't clean my house, cook diner, nothing. Don't know why I'm telling you all this. Sorry about that. I am not looking for sympathy, it is what it is. I wish I could write.
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 10/9/2014
Once again, your writing is beautiful. You are amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
So many more chapters to go, I wonder what else could happen. I wonder about Bella, her Mom had breast cancer, is Bella ok?
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh god I can't wait to read the rest of this one. Jesus!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Speechless!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
"A Vow" was just what she needed to hear...so beautiful!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
I just loved their weekend alone. They really needed some time by theirselves. Sleeping as long as they wanted, making love, but most importantly, it was just him and her.
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Wow sweetie, but you can really write a love story and this one is the BEST I've read here! You are so amazing bb. Thx for making me feel better on a really tough day..a God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I just can't understood why the big secret? Anyway, that reunion on Bella's turf was absolutely beautiful! Can't wait for more!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
I just love your EDWARD and of course your Bella...so sweet
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
So sweet, so sexy, I wish I was Bella. I wish I was that young again...
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Oh what a wonderful chapter that was! Looking forward to the next one he he!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
That's better!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Yeah, let's get on with the adventures because this is so sad right now. But a little bit of angst serves to enhance the good times.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
That was so beautiful...I felt like I was there, well you know what I mean. Your description of two teens who loved each other taking a giant step into adulthood made me want to cry. The way he takes such care with her. The way he loves her so much already, just glorious! Can't wait for more! You are an amazing writer lady! Thx so much for sharing this story. I think it's really gonna help my depression. God Bless!
6,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »