Reviews for Secret Sex
Atwiggs chapter 50 . 10/13/2014
Truly the best love storiy I've read in a very long time. It was so nice for a glimpse of Bella's mind too. Like I said before, you are the Queen of Romance. Pls don't ever change, the world needs people like you...

God Bless you Luv,
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 44 . 10/13/2014
Awwwww!
Oliver chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
Air...
I have read the entirety on this story more times then I can remember. And I love every part of it. And I I'm dying to get a continuation on there story.

Beautiful, pure, dirty and amazing.
Atwiggs chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
So, so, so beautiful! Speechless now...
Atwiggs chapter 42 . 10/12/2014
Is he finally going to ask for her hand? He already has her heart. God I hope he does over the weekend!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 10/10/2014
Wow! Will these two every get to live in the same house together? I mean I know they will, but I think I want it as much as they do hehe! Girl you are the Queen of painting love scenes. You can call them smut, but I think they are so beautiful and so touching! Their lovemaking makes me want to cry! (And scream).
distractinglysimple chapter 50 . 10/12/2014
I may have cried a little bit at the end. This whole story was so beautiful.
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
That whole chapter was so beautiful. I'm truly wishing I was Bella right now.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
Oh yeah, as soon as you wrote trench coat I knew what that was about!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Sorry for what you went through. I know separation too, when my husband got on a plane to Viet Nam. But I did see him when he came home 1 yr later, so yeah been there too.
Atwiggs chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
Hey I just love your cute a/n...just saying! It's nice these two lovies are starting to settle in. Although I did love it when they were desperate for each other...so Sexy!
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 10/10/2014
I live 8 mins from BWI airport.

I just loved how EDWARD did his sexy thing and turned Rosalie and Bella on and embarrassed his mom! Priceless!
Lube? "he don't need no stinkin' lube". He he! My boy's got skills!
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 10/10/2014
I grew up in Baltimore, Md. I live ten miles away in Millersville Md now! Gee I wish I could meet Bella and Edward when they get together here ;). I'm so glad these two are finally closer to each other! They can fly home together now! Of course one of them would have to drive the 3hrs and 37min! Thank god, poor EDWARD feels a lot better now. Funny but I feel good for him too! (Even if he is a fictional character!) hehe
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 10/10/2014
I just knew that it was his fear of losing her to cancer that was bringing him to his knees. He wants her with him at ALL times to keep her safe and there with him! I have had cancer twice, first thyroid then bladder fifteen years later. It's with you when you go to sleep at night and the first thought when you wake. It's terrifyingly real. I'm still here now and I guess that's all that matters. But you know what? Depression is a killer too and that's what I'm fighting now. My life is so messed up right now. I treasure Fanfiction and Your wonderful words that give me peace and make me even giggle now and then so God Bless you sweetie for this wonderful escape you have provided to ease my pain.
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 10/9/2014
I am so much like Edward, worrying a lot. I feel sorry for him. It's hard when you can't find peace of mind. So glad Bella can calm him and make him forget. I think EDWARD is worried about Bella getting breast cancer, but what do I know? I just feel that it is in the back of his mind.
6,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »