Reviews for Secret Sex
VryUnique chapter 41 . 4/29/2023
Awesome! I liked Edward’s words. I was a bit disgruntled had Charlie because Bella isn’t a young
girl anymore and at her age this is what Charlie should want for her.
VryUnique chapter 51 . 4/29/2023
Awesome!
VryUnique chapter 50 . 4/29/2023
Beautiful!
VryUnique chapter 46 . 4/29/2023
I would have tried many things before I got a scissors. Conditioner, lots of detangler, if they didn’t work I would have gotten out the baby oil which would have been a bitch to wash out.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 4/29/2023
They hot but crazy!
I bet at the end of this story they are gonna hear about all the times they were caught.
Jasper and Alice probably popped in while they layer there naked and asleep.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 4/29/2023
Their sex is always hot but they crazy for always doing it out in the open.
Everyone must know they’re a thing, it’s obvious.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 4/29/2023
Nice…. I really hope they stay in touch now.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 4/29/2023
So Bella had some guy answer her phone in the morning and Edward admitted to himself that he was a hypocrite and Emmett is an ass. I do wonder if anything Emmett had said was true.
I hope they stay on course this time. They should have defined themselves when they first left to college.
Everyone has to know, they can’t be that oblivious. Maybe Emmett is, I can’t see him making crude jokes in front of Bella if he knew. Maybe he was just trying to rile her up and didn’t realize the hurt he was causing.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 4/29/2023
That didn’t seem realistic to me. They were best friends before they started seeing each other, now they are barely friends. Bella probably thinks he’s seeing girls. I don’t know why they cant just be honest. Now they’re are probably going to start seeing other people, that is gonna break my heart.
VryUnique chapter 4 . 4/29/2023
Sad….. and no declarations or promises. I don’t know how I feel about that.
Edward said she is his life but he keeps saying friends. I don’t like the thought
of them seeing other people but I believe it’s rare for high school relationships
to make it when they don’t ever date anyone else.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 4/29/2023
He should have said Bella got overheated, claustrophobic in the hot club. Have they all known that they have been seeing each other since high school? Has in been only each other since high school? I hope so, that would be so romantic.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 4/29/2023
An awesome first time! I wish they were each other’s only but I’m not sure that’s the case.
Edward had made a comment that they’ve been exclusive for a couple of years.
MsLiss chapter 51 . 4/29/2023
Beautiful
VryUnique chapter 1 . 4/29/2023
I’m unsure if if Edward and Bella were caught or if just Edward was caught masterbating.
They aren’t secret sex buddies, they are secret boyfriend and girlfriend.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 51 . 4/28/2023
Loved hearing from this lot again! Xx
6,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »