Reviews for Secret Sex
smileeymonique96 chapter 51 . 4/27/2023
Wow what an amazing and unexpected treat this was! It reminded me how much I loved and enjoyed the original story. Thanks so much for sharing this new chapter, now excuse me while I go and reread the whole story!
Eternally Addicted chapter 51 . 4/24/2023
Best surprise ever! I couldn’t believe it when I saw this in my mailbox! LOVE IT! What a beautiful life they are living! And I am all for even more future takes! The more the better. Again, loved it!
Tascha2008 chapter 51 . 4/24/2023
Best surprise update! Thank you..
Momma Laura chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
Of course, I remember this story! Time flies by so quickly once the children start coming. I'd love to read more future-takes!
naeo99 chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
Beautiful addition to the story.
cejsmom chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
Oh wow. What a brilliant surprise. I too recently watched the films with one of my kids. Was a much more pleasant experience than I thought it would be. If it allows for more fanfic I’m good.

Was wonderful to visit with them again. Thanks so much!
ilive2read chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
It truly is a love story. The characters, the readers, and you...the author. Thank you so much for giving us more!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
Good reading!
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
I was so excited to see this futuretake. I just loved catching up with Edward, Bella and their family. Thank you for this lovely story.
debslmac chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
:) :)
mnnlisa chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
I love when these fabulous "old" stories come back with future takes and outtakes. Thank you so much for letting us into their lives.
Moltz chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
Welcome back to where it all began.
What a beautiful overview of the struggles life put them though to this point. Maturity is a hard fought battle to attain. Their love story had many bitter sweet moments yet they persevered. Their family is proof of the hard work.
Yes and yes to more future takes.
Thank you.
whitmanlover chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
What a surprise! I was still going to college when you were posting this story. Now I'm adulting and this update got me all nostalgicThank you!
Maplestyle chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
Sooo much love for this!
2loveybunnies chapter 51 . 4/23/2023
Holy fucking shit! Sorry, but yeah, this was like a triple-take moment when I saw this notice in my inbox. I seriously thought it was an FF alert mistake or one of those "I'm pulling the store in 3 hours" notices that we have seen so many of over the last 15 years! OMG, I am so happy to read this and to be able to thank you for the update. Also, you were the first person I followed on Twitter back in the day, so thanks for that too! Glad your kids (and mine) all survived since there were a few years in the early days when my kids would be screaming for something silly (like food or a dirty diaper), and I was like, "Just a second, Mommy has to finish this chapter first..." Oh, the good old days!

I sincerely loved this story and would love to read more of it or anything you write, so feel free to delight and surprise us with more! XO - Lori
6,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »