Reviews for Home Alone
JestTheJust chapter 23 . 3/29
Hey that was a really good story, but I do have a few things to critique.
Shouldn't Alfred know what the voice(s) of Bruce's employee and/or Batman's nemesis sounds like? And why didn't it occur to the butler of both a billionaire and a vigilante to connect the phone call with their disappearance sooner?
Why didn't Bruce think to give them necklaces with trackers or put trackers in their shoes/jackets? Batman ought to be paranoid enough to do that.
Any other criticism I have is just personal preference. Abandoned docks are really cliche (on this site, at least) and I think that you could have thought of a better hiding spot (because you're a pretty good writer). Also why didn't two characters as genre savvy as yours think to leave a note or that it was a trap (I mean Bruce could have at least given them a way to signal him if they needed help).
Other than that I love your characters, they were very interesting and entertaining. I also loved the hamster (may he rest in peace) and everything else. Great job(:
Irena Goddess of Imagination chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
OMG! So awesome! I love these girls already! They're so funny! Will there be any other adventures for them in the future, since you said the Joker wasn't dead? Happy holidays everyone! Thanks for this story!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
GeekyGamerCat chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
oh crap their done for... not!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
bat man beyond
GeekyGamerCat chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
this will be good.
darthcat chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
FantasyLover9199 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
THESCRIBE chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
HA! Loved it! Very well written! You seriously made my day!
THESCRIBE chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
I really like your story so far! You capture the Joker, Bruce Wayne, and his alter ego Batman perfectly! And the girls are interesting and what makes them even more cool is that they act like any teenage girl would act like! It's very believeable and true to the series. I could definately see this happening in Batman the Animated Series!

The SCribe!
Stargazer77 chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
... o.O dude... twilight? But still an awesome story! Keep up the good work!
Stargazer77 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
*shakes head back and forth* Gee Mara ya think? hahahaha slammed the door in his face.. XD
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
*reads the last couple of sentences* O.o I would wet my pants... But this sounds like an awesome story!
Reina Grayson chapter 23 . 8/26/2011
nice work luna, I was hanging on every word.
Reina Grayson chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
okay, just me but you've seen or read twilight havent you. The whole part about joker having their parents was a dead giveaway.