Reviews for Memories Left Behind
Cullen Concession chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Would love for you to update.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
Loved ever minute of this. U have a true talent
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Love it!
MeIshAlice chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Update update update please!
xxkitkayXX chapter 21 . 9/16/2012
I love this story, please carry on writing it, you have a talent for writing and I can't wait to see what happens! x
ThtKcoolGurl chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
TwinkleFae chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
Hey, I know this story appears to be dead, but I only read it (all) today and I'm going to beg you to finish it. I've really enjoyed reading it and hope to know more about your characters.
YankeeDiva chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
I hope you continue with its story you have a great talent in fanfiction and I hope to see where you go with this.
dreamngo4it9 chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
so... i really really love this story so far

its been sitting in my list of stories to read and im glad it was

i love the character development, how the relationships are forming... im glad we got more info on jaspers scars... im glad edward is remembering stuff, and i love he's turning over a new lieave kind of thing and not being such a prick

i cannot wait for more, and i know the authors note at the end of this chapter said that youre not abandoning the story, but its been a year and a half since you last updated, so is that still true? are you going to come back to this story?
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
kfoll chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Have you given up? I know real life gets in the way but, I'm constantly checking this story for an update and would really appreciate if you could let me know if I'm just wasting my time. God, it would be such a shame if you didn't finish this excellent tale and I'm sure I'm one of many people who are hoping and praying you haven't just left it to gather dust.

I hope everything is well with you.
dcsisee13 chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
i started this story and fell in love with it i was just wondering if you plan on finishing it. i noticed its been a while since your last update. I would love to know how its ends.
TooManyThoughts chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
hi! i really love this story, great character development etc. but please please make bella not like jasper- i don't think i could stand that, i hate love triangles! haha it's nothing personal. but yeah this is such a fabulous story. keep up the wonderful work
LePetitPrincesse chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Muahaha, I have stumped the review-blocker thingy. I tried to leave another review, but it wasn't letting me since I'd reviewed most of the chapters anyway, and apparently you can only leave 1 per chapter.

Anywho, I desperately miss this story! I want to know what happens, who the killer is, where Jasper and Alice are, and if Carlisle is in fact the murderer. I don't think he is, but the whole blue eyed thing... I also want to know what'll happen with Jasper, if he and Alice will ever get together (and if so, when?) If Carlisle nad Esme will get together, how Edward & Bella's relationship will play out, and so many other things to which I have no answers! I'm whining, yes. However, I've just re-read a story (for the zillionth (not even a word) time) that doesn't even have an ending! Well, I'm sure it does... it

s just still in the author's head. Either way, very sad. For me, at least. I still love it to death, but if you aren't going to be able to finish the story, do you have any interest in posting/emailing me the answers to my many queries?

Sorry for the rambling review, I still love the story to the end of the earth and back.
angeliena chapter 21 . 3/30/2011