Reviews for All In The Family
sgs09 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
This is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever read. ;)

sgs09
Death-Muncher chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I love this story x a million. I really hope you continue it. :)
LittleLoli chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this story! I haven't quite got around to Reading your others, but I plan to. Please do update soon.
Dreamy Mimilie chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I'm in love with your story!

Dean is so adorable, and John and Mary are awesome with him!

Your style is great!

I can't wait for more!
TeacherTam chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Aw, what a sweet ending.

And again, poor Wee!Dean!

I loved the little paragraph about how John was not going to cry, even though he already was. :) Very cute.

I appreciate your style. You add the description of the environment without being overly flowery or trying too hard. So often, people try to be descriptive, but it comes out so heavy-handed. Yours is lovely.

Thank you, and I eagerly await the next chapter! :)
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw. :(

Poor little Wee!Dean.

I'm gald to see him get some peace and comfort in his new family.

I'm excited to go read chapter two now!

Thank you.
Lethe chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Hey, this is a great story- I really like it!
Now I have to check everyday for an update :D
Non1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Sara chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Great chapter.

I love the way you portray the characters especially John's point of view.

I really thought they wouldn't have found him.

Poor Dean.

He was so scared that he actually hid in the darkest part of the basement although he was terrified.

I'm so happy they found him.

Mary is great with Dean and I love how intuitive she is with him.

I love how Dean has taken to her and it shows he trust her by the way he clings to her to protect him.

I'm glad John shaved.

I'm happy Dean is reaching out to John.

At last, John has a chance to be close with Dean.

It would be great if they are allowed to adopt Dean although they are fostering him.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more. :)
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
wow little Dean is so adorable and so needs to be loved. Glad that Mary and John are there for him. glad that John and Dean seem to be getting along a wee bit better...looking forward to more
babyreaper chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Review for Ch.'s 1 & 2... I had tears in my eyes as I read what little Dean had been through, it was so sad. I wish fostering and adopting was that easy and quick. Really enjoyed reading your story, can't wait for the next update.
jensengirl4eva chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Aww the ending was so cute. Thanks for updating you really did a great job with this chapter. Please update soon.
Starshinesoldier chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
OMG this story is so cute! Can't wait for more!
cold kagome chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
omg... aw why did dean did that... omg... can't wait for sammy..

you awesome,
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
What a fantastic chapter. I was so worried for little Dean, to know that he had found such an awful place to hide, but thank goodness John and Mary found him and that Mary was able to make him feel secure. And Dean is starting to take a liking to John too...it was definitely the right thing to do to shave!

Please update quickly, this story has really captured my attention.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »