Reviews for I Know Your Heart
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
What I wouldn't give to have seen this scene on the show! Awesomely done, my dear.
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
You had me in tears. I freaking loved this. I want this brotherliness to shown on SHOW! Very beautiful. And I liked the Arms of an Angel reference, but you're right - it's a very depressing song.

This was very well done. Thanks for writing/sharing!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I liked! MBV was such an incredible episode and this was a great tag to it. :)
iris254 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great tag! I don't think there's a person out there who didn't want that episode to keep going :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Very nice tag.

Heartbreaking that Sam was so convinced that he had let Dean down and that he was disappointed in him. Loved how Dean was so caring, how he encouraged him to hang on.

Really loved the ending, but I'm not sure Dean would be so quick to accept what Sam was telling him, no matter how much he might want and need to.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Awesome oneshot, the perfect tag to what could have happened as Sam fought his way back from drinking the demon blood again.

You had me in tears during parts of this story!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I agree, that song was very appropriate. :) Very nice job with this fic, & thank you for sharing. :D
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was sweet yet sad. I felt so awful for them both, mostly for detox Sam, but they both had so much pain. I loved how they reassured each other - just like family does. Very well done.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I loved this story. I so teared up at the end. Thanks for sharing.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hey! Happy Anniversary!

I LOVE THIS ONE... OH MY GAWD DO I LOVE YOUR DEAN HERE... AND SAM... Just... *fails* *falls*

I wanna cuddle the both of them so bad and to kiss away everything... especially when Dean's all curled up on the floor with his jacket as a pillow (and isn't that just the saddest image ever...)

I'm actually quite speechless...
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great fic. I loved it. Poor boys.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2