Reviews for I'm Afraid for My Kids
a fan of Gargs chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
JalapeƱo that was brilliant
MissUnashamed chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is PERFECT. Holy cow there are so many fan ficitons out there that don't focus on the small things, like these little social situations. Two big thumbs up! We haven't learned much about Nashville but from what we know I think that you did perfectly with his character! Keep up the great work! :)
Endless Strategy Games chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Gargoyles: a world overflowing with stories yet to be told. This is excellent: you took a small piece of the world he hadn't gotten a good look at, and created a scenario to put it under the microscope. Lots of fanfiction is written well enough, but it leaves me asking "what's the point?" Not this one.
Blitz190 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This story was great :) well done :D
waffleirony chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OMG this is so good. It made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
make anther one pleas
myzorkingofwar chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
sweet story I like how you portraied nashville in this and I thought the same things I meen brooklyn katana fu dog and nashville and there unhached egg would have hade to stay together alot since no telling when the phinex gate would apear and transport hem to some other time and when they got back to brooklyns time nashville would have to get use to staying in one place and with the fact that untill his younger sibling is born he is practicly the bay of the clan and with no one his age to play with he would wan't to leave the castle and hudson would be the one to keep an eye on him since he stays behinde alot and I loved how you had sarah meet Nashville & Hudson and how she relised how there species are alike and how she changes her ways eveything about this story I like please make a sequel or something
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
What's the line from the Julia Ecklar song "looked into my enemy's eyes, saw that they were just like mine."

Nice use of minor characters.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very nicely written. I like reading about Sarah.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I find the talk between her and Hudson extremely interesting. It's defintely an eye-opener when you realize that the thing you fear the most, is more like you than you probably would have thought possible.

Very good story!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Neat. Okay awesome
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh! I loved it, very well done, and major props for using some of the new characters, most -ers simply write post-Journey fics. Lol, very good.
anon chapter 1 . 3/10/2010