Reviews for RDA as goodguys
You will fear my laser face chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh god the formatting on Quaritch's speech is really bad, otherwise good first chapter.
Col. Duncan13 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Hey I'm just curious but when are you going to update? I read this story once (all the way) but I haven't seen it get updated in forever! Please update!
Col. Duncan13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
When are you gonna update this?
Lost Guy chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
lol ok i am currently loving this for the russian main character and the metro 2033 referance...
Denapekka chapter 22 . 1/25/2012
Very good job! Reading the story so far has been pure joy and excitement! I assume Andrei is your OC? If so I congratulate you, he is now one of my favorite oc's now! If not, well it doesn't matter. This story is AWESOME, So PLEASE complete this!
Foxhound47 chapter 22 . 3/11/2011
Great story please keep it up!
nased0 chapter 22 . 12/18/2010
It's a very good story.

RDA's behavior does not differ from real mining corporations on Earth in similar situations. RDA proceeded with strip mining instead of more expensive and dangerous tunnel mining, fully expecting to win the war against neolitic aliens, that are not protected by human rights.
moomur chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
Glad you finally updated! Please keep going on with this. I'm curious to see how this plays out.
Zoot Sutra chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
Quaritch...speaking French. Awesome. I always thought there was a lot more to him than some gun-crazy jarhead. How many languages does he speak?
Black Kocur chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
This is verry godd fic, exacly how the film should be. Keep it writting. Glory to the humanity!

PS: You are landing on my favourites.
Bigoldfrog chapter 19 . 10/15/2010
What a great chapter. Despite starting off with a bang, this story continues to get better.
Ramenth chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hm. I think both you and the other reviewers really need to watch the extended edition. There's a helluva lot more to Avatar than what made it into the movie.

Interesting story though.
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I was so excited when I saw the summary for this fic! However, I'm disappointed that instead of seeing from our side, you just flipped the tables. D: The Na'vi weren't exactly bloodthirsty-they were pretty much just... humans. Big blue humans.

In the movie, the RDA was portrayed flatly and wasn't given any depth except for when Selfridge felt guilty over Hometree and whatnot- but I still supported their cause because, well-shit the whole goddamn human race depended on the RDA's victory. Sadly, the RDA handled the situation badly and relations with the indiginous grew hostile.

I would love to see this fic revamped, and not so black and white.

PS It's also a tad rude to call people mindless liberals and hippies just because they supported the Na'vi. Also, don't be knockin' on my baby Star Wars! X3
Emperor's Fist chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
I must say that I like this. As chapters progress, you replace black and white with more and more shades of gray. Finally someone who writes about humans, not praising the all-perfect navi.
itsbeenasecret chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
Wow. Seeing as the movie is based on when the British came to America, you just managed to insult the entire Native American race.