Reviews for Uncertainty
movieholic chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I hadn't expected that ending! It's fitting, though. I'm so glad I found this story. It's got all the elements of my favorite type of fic.
TG chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
The strangest thing. I was in the middle of reading this when my sister came in and said that this guy from our school was driving drunk with two other guys and his girlfriend. He got into an accident. His girlfriend was killed, one of the other guys probably wont make it through the night (3 brain surgerys) and the other guy broke a few ribs. The driver got a broken nose. Odd coincidence that I jus happened to be reading a story about a car accident and then this happen
Fox chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
nice fic... nice character interaction... nice story... but why did Declan have to die! ::sniff:: His death cought me COMPLEATLY off guard, i did not expect that to happen. very well done :0)
jaws chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
nice story, but you killed Declan!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Too sad. Never Kill the best character in the story!
Jenn Osborne chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I hate how this ends! Even if it is well-written.
Emi-Chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
::Sobs:: No! Not Declan! ::sniff::

Very touching story. I can really see Declan's death bringing Peggy and Miranda together. I love your stories! Keep writing!
Aphreal chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
*sniffle* that's so very sad! Thanks for writing something so different, a friend of mine loves sad endings because it's so unexpected and this is a great example of that. It was a very powerful idea, and the suspense was great! It's good to see a Miranda and Peggy fic too, if this did happen they would go through it together and I like the way you've shown that will still showing their individuality as they express their grief in subtly different ways. I'd love to see more MWs fic from you :o)
me chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
really well done-cept *sniff* declan shouldve died. it was really nice the way miranda and peggy became so close. u should do another ending where he lives!
Devanie chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Sniff. Good job! It really captured Miranda's characterization well. Too bad it ended the way it did, though. ;-) Can't you right a companion piece where everything is the same only D doesn' know...and it goes on for 10 more chapters? I'm hooked! Great piece all around.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Oh my gosh! How sad. I've never actually cried at a fic before this one. Great job.

DebC75 chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
This is sad, but very touching. Thank you for writing it.
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Oh, wow. How sweet, but how sad! Loved the moments of friendship and comfort between Peggy and Miranda, but *sniff*...

Very well written-I loved it. But I don't suppose you could write something happier next time? ;-)