Reviews for Baby, You're My Number One
Sadashi chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I really liked this. It was really entertaining, and a friendship between these two was nice to see.
Artistard3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This was so great!
lesa.blazer chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I really want more of this story line
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ha! Totally loved Rachel's reaction to the list and Puck's attempts to distract her from the fact that they're pigs with the fact that she was the clear winner.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awww cute!
Le.chaton.d'amitie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So funny! I could see them doing something like that. And Noah and Matt are my favorite guys from glee ( if you couldn't tell by my name). Very original.
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm a Livejournal fan who's made it to your account. Your Puckleberry is awfully cute.
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is one of those amazing Puckleberry stories that make me yearn for more: it's funny, it's cute, it's sexy and it's Pucklefreakingberry perfect! Well written!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
this is good
anymeansnecessary chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Even more adorable! Hahaha I've just finished season 2's Christmas episode, so Finn and Rachel just broke up and I can only hope that puckerberry returns! I seriously love this ship now :) :)
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
love this story i have read it like 20 times haha i wish you would do another chap or a spin off! keep up the good work
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Sounds just like something teenage boys would do. When the boys were rating Rachel it was funny. But I really had to laugh when Rachel was proud that she was number one. She would focus on that part. Then when Puck is telling her about the star next to her name, that sounded exactly like it should. I love that they end up together after he said she was only for dating.
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hehe a most awesome companion piece and I'm glad that I read the other story first. Although you might want to put some sort of page break before the story jumps to being more in line with the other story (where it talks about Rachel sitting at his desk doing homework). It doesn't flow properly if you're thinking that it's still in the same time frame as the rest of the story, instead of some time in the future and 3 months ahead of the other story. And hopefully that made sense to you.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
LOL...cute:)) Sounds like typical Puck behavior...
ecobookworm chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
hahaha, this is awesome!

i take it the last bit is like a little epilogue? because it doesn't sound like a fantasy. it would be nice if you put something, a page break, to show the separation. you did the last bit really realistically, though- her needing some paper was good. this was one interesting rating system and research process!