Reviews for Inside and Out
Corselli chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
A very intriguing idea. This story has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see where it goes. D

Keep writing!

-Corselli
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
PotterAddict1210 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow, a very nice beginning. You can tell you put a lot of thought into this story idea. Even better, you are able to present your ideas in a very well written way. I truly enjoyed the beginning and do hope you continue this story.

PA
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is promising start. I would love to see more chapters in this story.
Adrian Winter chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
OMG I have been DYING for a good, meaty story like this. :3 Love it so far, can't wait for more!
rags007 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
an original soon..
anaon chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very nice. Excellent start. You've really put a lot of work into this, especially the thinking behind it, and it shows. I sure hope you keep going.
myfair98 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Are you going to continue this story? I love it!
hemotem chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
An interesting start I do wonder where you take this and I also look forward to seeing where it goes.

Hemotem
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
interesting
lmill123 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great start to your story and I am looking forward to your next update. Since Harry is going to be taught by Flamel, does't that mean that he won't be going to Hogwarts his next school year. If so, the Dumbledore is going to have a fit that he has lost his weapon and Hermonie is going to be jealous and think that she should have been the one asked, because she is so much smarter than Harry. Ron, well we all know how he will act.
serious.effort chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I like it. :) Great work and I can't wait to read more.

Thank you.