Reviews for Don't press dat!
ninjablade32 chapter 10 . 7/23
please get back to writing this story its one of the best warhammer 40k stories
Commanding After Dark chapter 3 . 5/8
LOL! that ending witht hem is so fucking funny xD
Commanding After Dark chapter 1 . 5/8
BEOWULFWARBOSS chapter 10 . 3/24
you going to continue it or can I adopt it
H chapter 10 . 3/23
Awesome, just friggin awesome. Hey if his absorbed a god damn ship, can't he like, project the thing outside his mind?
grandzero132 chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Please update, i want more orky naruto goodness.
Eltyr chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
...was wondering what ever happened to the launcha trap...
Unca Bob chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
This was lots of fun. Crying shame there isn't more, but thems the breaks.
246vili chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Wait! Wait! Wait! Let me get this straight. So Naruto and 'ta boyz' blew up the Moon as a special New Year fireworks, making Madara's big Moon Eye Plan impossible? ... HAHAHAHA! Men, I wish I could've seen Madara's face when he found out his plan is useless.
246vili chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
The way Zabuza was knocked out is... pathetic maybe? you would expect more caution from a nukenin jonin when experimenting with new stuff.
246vili chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Like the 'upgrades' on Zabuza's sword.
246vili chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Not a bad fight. I only the orcs could learn how to aim with their big guns, they might be even more dangerous. But that is not their speciality, since theire more like the 'run there and chop them down' tipes.
isthatacoffeemachine chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Oh my Gork. Please just continue this story. A lot of people are asking and they are pretty pissed. This story has a lot of potential. I really like this story. It would get more reviews if you update more. People look at the update bar and if they see that you update regularly and then they will find this diamond in the rough. This story is amazing. Hopefully you will see this.
Eurigos chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
awesome can't wait to see where this is going
maddog chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
this is really good please for the sake of everyone's sanity ( mine included ) don't stop writing this story