Reviews for Stranger Then Fiction
Babaksmiles chapter 27 . 6/26
I have re-read this story several times! You need to update it when you have a chance. It's amazing. One of the best stories I ever read. Please please finish this when you get a chance!
Kittycat200 chapter 28 . 4/7
This story is sooooo great (: please update soon
elohimoliverelmo chapter 28 . 3/28
This is really amazing and awesome fanfic, one of the best and I love it. Your an amazing writer. Please continue this story it's truly amazing
Anastasia chapter 2 . 3/24
Awwwww, Tyler and Bonnie are so adorable:D. And Damon is such a stalker. Keeping and eye on her for Elena my ass. You're just stalking her;D
azula scarlet 00 chapter 28 . 3/11
wonderful
Lana Archer chapter 28 . 3/11
I've just read this from start to finish and it is phenomenal, it's been years since you've updated
I'm not even sure you'll see this but if you do, I urge you to consider completing this, it's excellent
XO
Swurve chapter 1 . 3/5
I know it's been a loong time but can u come back to this n update
Amora.Lee chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
"Why don't you want me,Bonnie?" It broke something inside of him to ask.

This gets me ever time i read this story and let me tell you thats quite a few times
Amora.Lee chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
"Remember in fifth grade,during career day,when Sheriff Forbes asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. Lockwood answered that he wantedto be Bonnie's" AWWWWWW
Amora.Lee chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Damon's like a kid with a stick he cant stop poking the hornets nest til he gets stung smh. Tyler and Bonnie are always such a treat to watch
Arianna-Arowyn chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
OMG OMG OMG! Norri you have to come back to this! Please this is the meanest cliff hanger EVER! How about you just email it to me only? If you don't feel like posting it? Dude you are a fantastic writer. Your characters are sympathetic even when they are hated. Your storyline is gripping as witnessed by this note to PLEAD with you to finish. But either way I thank you for letting me go along on the ride with you!
Swurve chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
Omg are u kidding me I SOOO want to rant cuz i jus binged read this story to not have closure,I'm only upset becuz it was freakin good ugh ugh
Marnie.P chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
Please come back and update this story when you can I beg of you.
Nai-Nai Williams chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
This is a awesome story. I love the chemistry of Bonnie and Tyler together. It's really difficult to find great stories about that pair, and this is the best one I've read. I totally can't wait for the update. Thanks alot for your skills and this incredible story.
Babaksmiles chapter 28 . 2/13/2014
Are you going to update this cuz I am freakin obsessed with this story. It's amazing. I loved every chapter! I really want to know how this ends. Is klaus really the good guy? Will Bonnie handle being all three? I love love love Tyler and Bonnie and I am so glad you kept to that pairing. Please please update when you can!