Reviews for Stranger Then Fiction
I so hope that this story hasn't been abandoned. I love it to much. There aren't many tonnie stories that are this good and I just love how you tell their story. I hope to see an update in the future :)
Sky Samuelle chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
perfect, perfect, perfect. I had not seen Bonnie's tiurning coming but damn, Elena's reactions and that final scene were the right type of haunting. I was so hoping , at point, Bonnie was to turn her for real, but nope, Stefan got there before my hopes could be realized. Still, Beyond awesome.
Sky Samuelle chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
Just reread this story from the first chapter, such an awesome tale! The way you portrayed Bonnie and Elena friendship, along with the family dymamics were gradually estabilished in Whole the Group, was actually one of the main highlights, along with the compelling supernatural set yoou create. I loved everything of this fic, everyting of the way you wrote those characters.
While i guess you decided to leave it unfinished for good at this point, won't you consider to post that final paragraph you often said you had wriiten from the very beginning, or at least give us an epilogue with a summary of how the story was supposed to gon to end?
It does make me incredibly sad to not know how this was going to finish, because i remember it as one of the best tvd fics I ever read.
Azera-v chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
Cool idea for Damon to get rights for Bonnie. Do we get to read the rest of that conversation?
Babaksmiles chapter 27 . 6/26/2015
I have re-read this story several times! You need to update it when you have a chance. It's amazing. One of the best stories I ever read. Please please finish this when you get a chance!
Kittycat200 chapter 28 . 4/7/2015
This story is sooooo great (: please update soon
elohimoliverelmo chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
This is really amazing and awesome fanfic, one of the best and I love it. Your an amazing writer. Please continue this story it's truly amazing
Anastasia chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Awwwww, Tyler and Bonnie are so adorable:D. And Damon is such a stalker. Keeping and eye on her for Elena my ass. You're just stalking her;D
azula scarlet 00 chapter 28 . 3/11/2015
wonderful
Lana Archer chapter 28 . 3/11/2015
I've just read this from start to finish and it is phenomenal, it's been years since you've updated
I'm not even sure you'll see this but if you do, I urge you to consider completing this, it's excellent
XO
Swurve chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I know it's been a loong time but can u come back to this n update
Amora.Lee chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
"Why don't you want me,Bonnie?" It broke something inside of him to ask.

This gets me ever time i read this story and let me tell you thats quite a few times
Amora.Lee chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
"Remember in fifth grade,during career day,when Sheriff Forbes asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. Lockwood answered that he wantedto be Bonnie's" AWWWWWW
Amora.Lee chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Damon's like a kid with a stick he cant stop poking the hornets nest til he gets stung smh. Tyler and Bonnie are always such a treat to watch
Arianna-Arowyn chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
OMG OMG OMG! Norri you have to come back to this! Please this is the meanest cliff hanger EVER! How about you just email it to me only? If you don't feel like posting it? Dude you are a fantastic writer. Your characters are sympathetic even when they are hated. Your storyline is gripping as witnessed by this note to PLEAD with you to finish. But either way I thank you for letting me go along on the ride with you!