Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Origins
Ren chapter 35 . 4/29
As I've said before many times already, for authors, the bitter reality of life slowly wears down all motivation, interest, time and the will to write. I see that you may had succumbed to this harsh truth as well. For what it's worth, thank you for creating this fic author-san. It was a fun read...while it lasted...
LoNeWoLf chapter 1 . 4/19
I surely hope the author will make a book 2 of this story, where ever he or she is.
SpyroAndCynderFan48 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Great story Dragonshina but is there gonna be an update?
Update pleases chapter 35 . 12/4/2016
So nearing the end of 2016 and still waiting for an update. I wonder if something happened to the author or he just quit all together :(
fan-like-irving chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I wish you could continue with the story. It had got me pumped for the next chapter. If you need any help with coming up new ideas, PM me and I will do my best to help. Keep writing, fan-like-irving
elftron chapter 35 . 8/5/2016
How I wonder what you are...

/7Xm0pW4IOUQ
GregtheGuest chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
Normally I wait till I read everything available before reviewing. (35 chapters in this case) but well, this chapter was just that good. There a errors in grammar all over the place be damn it this stories been great so far. Keep practicing you got a bit of a talent for writing.
update chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate. Plz Update
Razvan563 chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
And I can hear the Atlantis crew shouting in one voice: MCKAYYYY!
GhostChris chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
3rd year since the last update. Here I am, waiting.
RememberPastGlory chapter 35 . 1/6/2016
This is one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever seen. Sure, grammar could be picked up now and again, but who says the mind can't fix it. My only issue is it isn't done (or it is without the 'complete' on it), and if it actually is done, I feel like the the ending, if it is the ending, can be improved. If you have stopped however, I have no idea why you would, but I feel a bit betrayed by the fact I have gone a whole night reading this and not finishing it.

However, I give this 9.5/10 because it is lacking the ending, and if it was the ending, it wasn't a good way to finish with a party and Spyro and Cynder becoming mates, but when the ending is Malefor beating the living daylight out of everyone (obviously killing them), it doesn't leave a good atmosphere.

On OC's. The OC's were amazing. All of them unique in their own ways. For example,
GhostChris chapter 34 . 10/30/2015
Please update, I'm getting really sad
lonewolf chapter 35 . 6/23/2015
we'll see about that, won't we Malefor
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Interesting plot. The grammar needs work though. Also please check your spelling.
HappytheExceed16 chapter 26 . 3/24/2015
I just can't stop reading this story! I hve read it 3 times already plus the bonus scene! Great job on it by the way. Where was I? Oh yeah. This is such a great story! I like the long chapters. I have always had a great ability to see whether or not a story was good! This is GOLD! I think u should continue writing this series. If u don't thts fine to but I will be said.