Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Origins
GregtheGuest chapter 12 . 6/21
Normally I wait till I read everything available before reviewing. (35 chapters in this case) but well, this chapter was just that good. There a errors in grammar all over the place be damn it this stories been great so far. Keep practicing you got a bit of a talent for writing.
update chapter 1 . 6/12
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate. Plz Update
Razvan563 chapter 17 . 3/31
And I can hear the Atlantis crew shouting in one voice: MCKAYYYY!
GhostChris chapter 11 . 1/12
3rd year since the last update. Here I am, waiting.
RememberPastGlory chapter 35 . 1/6
This is one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever seen. Sure, grammar could be picked up now and again, but who says the mind can't fix it. My only issue is it isn't done (or it is without the 'complete' on it), and if it actually is done, I feel like the the ending, if it is the ending, can be improved. If you have stopped however, I have no idea why you would, but I feel a bit betrayed by the fact I have gone a whole night reading this and not finishing it.

However, I give this 9.5/10 because it is lacking the ending, and if it was the ending, it wasn't a good way to finish with a party and Spyro and Cynder becoming mates, but when the ending is Malefor beating the living daylight out of everyone (obviously killing them), it doesn't leave a good atmosphere.

On OC's. The OC's were amazing. All of them unique in their own ways. For example,
GhostChris chapter 34 . 10/30/2015
Please update, I'm getting really sad
lonewolf chapter 35 . 6/23/2015
we'll see about that, won't we Malefor
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Interesting plot. The grammar needs work though. Also please check your spelling.
HappytheExceed16 chapter 26 . 3/24/2015
I just can't stop reading this story! I hve read it 3 times already plus the bonus scene! Great job on it by the way. Where was I? Oh yeah. This is such a great story! I like the long chapters. I have always had a great ability to see whether or not a story was good! This is GOLD! I think u should continue writing this series. If u don't thts fine to but I will be said.
Lionblaze24 chapter 35 . 3/18/2015
You should continue writing this series I enjoyed this book! Could u please write more?
lone wolf chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
stupid dragons.
GhostChris chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Now that I read this chapter again, I now wonder what happened to Touch in this story he doesn't appear. Anyway still waiting for a great new chapter.
Loneshadow117 chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
I know I allready PM'd you once, but could at least put an update out to tell us whether or not this is trully dead? Even it's just on your profile it would be appreciated by many.
Chris Williams chapter 35 . 8/18/2014
Whats the other story called?
Guest chapter 35 . 8/13/2014
iss there a part2 to this story?