Reviews for Risk
Addicted1 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I love this story. This is as happy as a J/I fic can get and still be credible to me. Thank you!
Addicted1 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
You write so well. I would be more specific, but I can't copy and paste into the review field.

Have you written a novel? I would probably buy it.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
You are an excellent writer. I am completely sucked in and fully empathizing with Jack.
VGFANFOREVER chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
This is brilliant. I love your writing style and it is just like it were one of the episodes... I am imagining in my head what it would be like if it were a series episode:)
yoeman.prince chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Superb! Loved this line " You're rather more important, dear."
yoeman.prince chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I love your writing style. It is so fluid and has a natural rhythm I feel like I'm watching the scene unfold. Super.
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Amazing. Great dialogue and totally believable interactions between Jack and Irina.
Bird chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Did we find out what the source of her headaches? Was it a migrane?
DZR chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Great story, it's good to see Alias fics continuing despite the shows demise. Really well written and I think true to character not that they got along on screen very much.
Bird chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Great story! I love ones that manage to have good action to them and emotional scenes.

Enjoy your break but come back with more!
anon chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
This was so well written that I can forgive you for taking so long to update.
Janice S chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I really enjoyed this story and look forward to more J/I from you.
irinab chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
yay! you finished! and on a somewhat happy note, too. looking forward to your next fics. HAVE A AWSOME SPRING BREAK :)
RishkaDerevko chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Amazing story. I love this. Finish, Finish, Finish! Please
Janice S chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I'm really enjoying the story so far. I'm looking forward to the next installments.