Reviews for Twilight Town
"Hey, I'm Jacob." LOL!
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Heh, I never liked the Twilight series a single bit! ;P
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Holy Fricking Kingdom Hearts! Hilarious. Just pure hilarity. I died while reading this. I actually am both a Twihard (sadness...T-T) and an O13 fangirl (more sadness...TT-TT) and I've never seen the two mashed up like this without one completely bashing the other. Also, hooray with the Bella bashing! I don't really like movie Bella as much as book and graphic novel Bella.
sammy113 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
hhahahahhhahha that is amazingly halarious great job!
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I was crying cuz I was laughing so hard! I loved it!
Kh fan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Lol, funniest Fic ever. I have an idea on who kept saying tooth fairy *cough Axle cough*
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I KNEW the sparkly issue would be addressed! It's just too hilarious for even Nobodies to ignore!
callmecrazy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lol
MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
LOVE IT! :P that was totally awesome dude!
Allebasii chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hahahahathat was awesome! lol
Braco Boy chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
They experienced stupidity at it's finest.
QueenofAlices chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
LOL! That was hilarious. This is awesome. hehehe. Are you going to post anymore chapters? hopefully you do :D thanks.

Alicia Chan
Dom0916107 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
lol. HOLY FRICKIN' KINGDOM HEARTS! lol good story. Bella is a FREAK!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Xion got lucky (not like that!)

I'd just love to see Axel meeting Leah. (oh that would be fun times)

And then there is Roxas. I have no idea what he would do-go crazy?

If you ever write a follow up to this you should write like, the epilogue. Sora ending up in the meadow meeting Edward. Like, everything coming full circle.

Of the Birth By Sleep characters. That'd be funny.
natcat5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh my god, this was completely hilarious. You're writing style is still as humourous and entertaining as ever! (speaking of which, I need to go review the last chapter of Organization Origins...well, one thing at a time...)

Anyhoo, my fave lines.

"What's he doing?" Xion asked.

"He's…performing a ritual…" Roxas said.

"No trespassing. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

The entire convo between Axel, Xion, Roxas and Edward about how there's no way he can be the bad guy and sparkle. I think that's going on to my document of best movie/book/t.v./fanfic quotes.

Actually, I loved that entire second half of the fic. Especially Jacob. Lmao, yes Xion is very lucky.

Oh you and your crazy humour.