Reviews for Rules
Lo chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I thought that was great! I love the rundown and I wish there were more fics because there's only like 6 on here at the moment. Watch it again and write another :0)

Xx
cc62827 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was awesome! I loved the pre-slash vibe, and I totally agree, I can't believe there's not more of a fandom for this movie. There's not even much out there for it on livejournal. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write.

Christy
epicpickleninja chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
ur story was awesome!

i really liked how you had the B.T. and well A.T. is suppose you'd call it

it was an all around really good fic :D

and i also don't understand why there aren't more rundown fanfics
heavenly.shades chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hi :)

I saw a short piece of this movie the other day and really really wanted to watch it but had to study, not that I did because as soon as I returned to my room I checked for Rundown fics :D and found this some!

I like the whole B.T thing hehe :D the slash fangirl in me just squeals at how cute it is! Well done with this; I agree with Boxer Thief about how well you managed to get into Beck's head!

heavenly_shades
Boxer Thief chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I hope you don't mind that I'm going to -totally- interpret this as slashy. :3

It's always nice when I return to a fandom only to discover new fic, especially when it's fic as nice as this! You did such a great job getting into Beck's head, and his need for the rules, and why he was able to cast them aside, works out perfectly!

Great job!