Reviews for The Stitch
Caren Rose chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I'm going through and reading all your stories. I know it's been a long time since you posted these, still I thought I'd review anyway :D I really like your stories. Stev is quite the interesting guy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Very nice. I'd like to see more.
USSStargazer chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hello! My name is Sara, and I also had my Star Trek fanfiction badly reviewed for no real reason-in fact, with exactly the same words as he used for yours._ I decided to give some nice reviews to those he'd insulted, and I hope you pass on the favor!

First of all, I really liked tihs. It was long, but read quickly, and you had good characters and good action scenes. I like Stev (although he didn't seem very...Vulcan-esque to me, but I'm fairly new to this genre), and I really enjoyed this fiction. If I were to improve it...perhaps a little more description of the character's appearances might be good, and the tie-in to the Heinlein also puzzled me as well-I couldn't quite figure it out. But all in all, well done and I hope to read more!
Scar211 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Your story sucks big time, why don't you give up writing while I will laugh in your face. At least my Star Trek story Star Trek: Broken Alliance is much betta than you're worthless story. Im far more surperior than u.