Reviews for Strawberry Obsession
rrosiemariee chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Please update soon. I'm really loving this story! Update! :D
MyOrenji chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Oh gawd! This story is so good! I want MORE!
You write so good...i don't know how to describe it but just so good .
Update soon :D
Iesha chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
...is there another chapter coming up...cuz...that was a epic cliff hanger right there! one more thing...i love it and keep up the awsome work there
cuteknight101 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Update!
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
:O great story! Too bad you haven't updated it for almost three years _
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Byakuya likes ichigo O.O
Lol ichigo is to sexy for his own good XD
DarkSide14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
nice
DarkSide14 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
i cant beileve you ended like that! you have to update like in the next week cuz its killing me!
Wrath4life chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
No! Cliffhangers also when will there be more Grimmjchi smex lol just felt like saying it XD I hope you update this soon really hope Grimmjow leaves Aizen for good and will end together with his Berry and they will consumate there love together X3
Safiiri chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
And that is why Kisuke is my hero /fangirl happy sigh

So, I notice this hasn't been updated in almost 1.5 years, and I really REALLY hope you'll consider revisiting this story, it's pretty damn awesome.

!
EmpressHimiko chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Oh my!

Please write more!
brightsun89 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
love it! please update soon!
NDebN chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
This is a great canon like story and I love it. To bad it's not updated for a year. Your writing is very good and very pleasant to read.

I hope you'll update this sometime, because this story is certainly worth to be read completed
stellerstar chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
update please!
TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Woah, woah, woah! Ichigo just invited his worst enemy to dinner? What's going on here? _O My brain is going to burst if the OOCness isn't explained.