Reviews for Observations
readingaccount chapter 2 . 2/15
One of my favorite stories on this site. You are an incredible writer. The characterization was amazing, and the plot interesting. Cannot wait to read more of your work.
glassf1re chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
You've managed to take a seriously overdone concept and make it interesting, exciting, and unpredictable. I love the details in this, I love the way it flows.

My favourite line was the bit about dreams being fugitives of the mind, that really struck a cord with me for some reason, I think because I've never thought of it that way but it makes absolute sense.

Thank you for taking the time to write this!

Xx
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Beautiful, thank you very much. C x
trollnexus chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This was very sweet, with just the right amount of drama and adventure. It was a pleasure to read.
ScreamForSOH chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Lovely ficlet. Really enjoyed reading this, cute interactions and real characters. Reactions and thought processes felt more natural than many fics and even books manage. Good work.
wordsmithie chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
This was BRILLIANTLY executed and I loved every second of it. It's just - it unfolds so believably, and the character development is great and every exchange between Harry & Draco was just so affecting. My heart fluttered and ached and danced for those two! Thank you so much for this story. I love it to bits.
Have no color chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I dont know if u read this or not but the story is very cute, thrilling and just heary fluffing. I love it
Rana chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Neat story, well told. Thanks for writing it!
floria-pip chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was lovely 3
Marie chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Adorable. So freaking adorable.
aryllia chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Well played with having Harry in the old anti-Malfoy mindset at the beginning, with the addition of just-enough maturity to know he's unfair all the while. Old patterns are hard to leave after all.

And damn, I loved your Narcissa here. Stepping up to save her son despite the danger... it's only to be expected after what happened in the last book but few of the fictions I've read so far has really given her that kind of spotlight. Those defiant Malfoys
dragonzice chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
this is amazing! loved it! hahahaha, love their interactions.
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
another great one... this quite seriously just took the cake and the icing. brilliant loved it.
messyhxdlovers chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
this is on my top 5 cutest drarry stories ).

i loved everything about it!
EverUnattainable chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'm not very good at articulating what I like about stories. So I'll just say that I love this. Thank you for sharing.