Reviews for A Retelling of Snow White
maskedcat chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Oh, that part about the past visions, very good. Please put in more of those. I think the whole prophecy thing could be a major part of the story later on. Well, if Lelle and Gen are in love, I think that Dev and Amaranta should be in love too. It would make me very happy. Au revoir ~ maskedcat
maskedcat chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Okay, me again. I really like the first chapter. It just sets up the story really well. I also like her name - Amaranta. So pretty! I can see how this relates to Snow White so far, good job! :) ~maskedcat
maskedcat chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
OMG! Only 15 reviews! People must be crazy! This story is way to good for only 15 reviews! I'm going to log out now so that I can put on another 10 or so reviews, so bye bye- and keep updating please!
Elizabeth Ski Faun chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This sounds like it'll be very good! :)
Blazing-moon chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
This is really interesting! I REALLY hope you continue it, it's just GREAT! I love the characters!

-Blaze
Tavia chapter 5 . 5/17/2002
I like it! I don't have to wonder what the "gift" was anymore. I was anticipating something sinister, but this is definitely more crafty. Good backstory on her parents. Not to put any pressure on you, but...WRITE MORE!
Unleashed Soul chapter 5 . 5/11/2002
nice chapter, kinda... it was short and not to much happened really... but the story seems to be very interesting, *waiting for the next chapter*
Miri chapter 4 . 5/5/2002
so far, so good
Bil chapter 4 . 5/3/2002
Cool story. Boy, that stepmother's really awful, huh.
Tavia chapter 4 . 5/2/2002
This is great, I love it! Snow White's actually capable of doing something for herself. Very cool. Please hurry and put the next chapter up, I'm SO curious about what the stepmother wants her to wear. Oh yeah, how did she know all that stuff, that her stepmother would arrive the next day, and hate her, etc. Was it just a premonition, or does she actually have magic or something? Please write more soon!
Unleashed Soul chapter 4 . 5/2/2002
WOW this story is getting better by the chapter! the queen is really cold, ouch! good job and im hoping you get the next chapter up soon!
Unleashed Soul chapter 3 . 3/25/2002
so when is this evil queen gonna show up! lol good chapter
Faeriegurl chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
thank you god. at last Snow white has been given a brain. :) keep up the good work.
Unleashed Soul chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
oh do hurry with the next chapter... i wanna hear bout the stepmother!
Claidi chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
Nice story. Just what i'd do too! I have a character like Amaranata too (based on Snow White) but i didn't use her story. I haven't been copying you ok? Like the story! I really like fairy tale retellings! Keep up the good work! And upload soon. Can't wait!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »