Reviews for He Sets Love Free
estupido chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was so sad D;

Especially this part, 'Lies. They were all lies. With a heavy heart, eyes flashing with intense rage, and hands clenched, short nails digging into his palms until they bled, he obeyed the hardest lesson his late father had ever taught him. Conrart set his brother free.'

BUT STILL, EPIC FANFIC 8DD
chris'cut chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I don’t know what to say. Not because I’m at a loss for words but mostly because I don’t know if I should edit my thoughts or just say everything…

OK, I’ve decided to be candid:D

As I’ve mentioned many times, I love your writing and my expectations are satisfied whenever I read your stories. You got me hooked with the first scene of this one. I thoroughly enjoyed how you described the relationship of Conrart and Wolfram, and appreciate that you provided a realistic explanation on how they fell apart. Now, here’s what I was hesitant to admit earlier: I’d like to believe I’m one of those who are open to any kind of ending, but with this I found myself clenching my hands like Conrart, digging my long nails into my palms until I almost broke a nail and cracked my manicure, because I wanted him to follow Wolfram for I’m certain that would’ve changed everything, perhaps even the entire KKM story, LOL. Needless to say, this story really affected me. Your writing was that convincing. Sigh… I guess I’ll leave my imagination to do the continuation of this. Oh, and lastly, I read your A/N about how this isn’t a romantic kind of love, but I couldn’t help myself… I found myself wishing for some forbidden romance, LOL, because it’s hard to find a story about them like yours, which is believable, poignant, and sweet.

Sorry for rambling. I should’ve chosen to edit my thoughts and given a more intelligent review, really. Oh, well, maybe next time. Anyway, thanks for another good read. I truly enjoy your writing, humor, and outlook. I think I’m worthy to be a fan of yours now because I loved all four or five of the stories I’ve read from you so far. And when I’m more open-minded to other pairings and fandom, I’ll definitely be back for your other works.

Keep writing please. For me you’re very talented and unique!
zanganito chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story was amazingly beautiful. There are no words to describe how perfect it is.

I really liked the part with the butterfly, and how it showed the two brother's different approach to love.
C00KI3123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
omg tht was realy sad but it was a very good story, its awesome
ShinyShimaron chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This story is pretty heartbreaking, but at least we know it has a happy ending :). Wonderful story, and I recognize your name from the LJ communities so I know you are awesome.
Nikk chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Really good. I feel like I can understand a little better why they aren't talking properly. I like how it was from both their points of view so you could see what they were really thinking. All round i think it was great and your writing is fantatsic made my heart practically break... guess they can never go back. He had to set his brother free.
lav123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
*sniffle* That was so sad, yet so lovely. I think that the last line has such a punch to it. Love it. Am so sad that you did not expanded it into a multi-chap fic.
pikeebo chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
wow .. this is a powerful piece .. how about a sequele?

where what belongs to you returns to you like what he taught wolfram so many years ago?

a repentant wolfie?

thanks!
banshee196 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is a really strong piece, and the ending's a heartbreaker. I'm glad to see your take on what happened to cause the rift between Conrad and Wolfram matches mine. :) I enjoyed your story.