Reviews for Restroom Wall Number
XxSouthparkLoverxX chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
NEXT CHAPTER! Really good so far LOVE LOVE LOVE 3
Anna C. Weasley chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This is getting really good! I hope you post the next chapter soon, 'cause this story has so much potential! Well, I already love it! Hope you're planning to update :)
Temporal abnormalities chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad you finally updated!

Great chapter :)
6747 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
i like it unlike the stan and kyle storys they make me uncomferble because appartly i am a homophope but my favor paring is still kenny and bebe this is join will stan and wendy as my second favort paring now
andreabrowniee chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Yay you finally uploaded a chapter! I like this so far!
DRAGONGHOST chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Well it's about time you started writing again, I thought you abandoned this story for good.

Anyway, its good to see you working on this again.
SuperDuperGir chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I actually REALLY don't like Kyle/Bebe, I'm a Kyle/Stan fan myself, but this story; oangoahgohaghaogoaghaohgoiahg

Usually the fact that a story is Kybe will turn me off to it immediately; either causing me to not read it, or be so annoyed while reading it that I leave the story.

But this is really, really good! It's cute, it's realistic, it's short and too the point!

Please update soon, for you have yourself another reader!

Zim
YourReviwer chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I love this! And I don't usually read Kybe stories. update soon
Temporal abnormalities chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Update?

You'll make my life.
iris chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
i love this story. please keep writing. :)
kingdom of sin chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
i lov this
fjakjsh chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Oy! This is really good, you should continue! Like, now. Bring up that ol' Microsoft Word and use them fingers.

Because I love Kyle and Bebe, and I love this fanfic, even if it's only two chapters. Kyle is perfectly great when drunk, and the seemingly insignificant tension between them is fantastic. I've always thought Bebe had a nice voice. Very...intelligible, and kind of like radio ladies. If that makes sense.

I have faith in your writing skills, even if I wasn't aware of you five minutes ago.

ANNNND GO! :D
DRAGONGHOST chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
sweet hope put back in were calls her pretty
xXKitty-Rawr-RawrXx chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
lol. i loved it!

clydes a dooshe, but aso a cutiepie i must admit!

that last line made me laugh, 'boy that jew can run.'

i can just totally imagine that image ! XD

your totally not ruining the personaities!

this is how i imagine hteir personalities actually, lol.

cant wait for further updates ! XD XD XD
DRAGONGHOST chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
lol you lovely auther you