Reviews for Restroom Wall Number
XxSouthparkLoverxX chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
NEXT CHAPTER! Really good so far LOVE LOVE LOVE 3
Anna C. Weasley chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This is getting really good! I hope you post the next chapter soon, 'cause this story has so much potential! Well, I already love it! Hope you're planning to update :)
Temporal abnormalities chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad you finally updated!

Great chapter :)
6747 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
i like it unlike the stan and kyle storys they make me uncomferble because appartly i am a homophope but my favor paring is still kenny and bebe this is join will stan and wendy as my second favort paring now
andreabrowniee chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Yay you finally uploaded a chapter! I like this so far!
DRAGONGHOST chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Well it's about time you started writing again, I thought you abandoned this story for good.

Anyway, its good to see you working on this again.
SuperDuperGir chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I actually REALLY don't like Kyle/Bebe, I'm a Kyle/Stan fan myself, but this story; oangoahgohaghaogoaghaohgoiahg

Usually the fact that a story is Kybe will turn me off to it immediately; either causing me to not read it, or be so annoyed while reading it that I leave the story.

But this is really, really good! It's cute, it's realistic, it's short and too the point!

Please update soon, for you have yourself another reader!

~Zim
YourReviwer chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I love this! And I don't usually read Kybe stories. update soon
Temporal abnormalities chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Update?

You'll make my life.
iris chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
i love this story. please keep writing. :)
kingdom of sin chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
i lov this
fjakjsh chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Oy! This is really good, you should continue! Like, now. Bring up that ol' Microsoft Word and use them fingers.

Because I love Kyle and Bebe, and I love this fanfic, even if it's only two chapters. Kyle is perfectly great when drunk, and the seemingly insignificant tension between them is fantastic. I've always thought Bebe had a nice voice. Very...intelligible, and kind of like radio ladies. If that makes sense.

I have faith in your writing skills, even if I wasn't aware of you five minutes ago.

ANNNND GO! :D
DRAGONGHOST chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
sweet hope put back in were calls her pretty
xXKitty-Rawr-RawrXx chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
lol. i loved it!

clydes a dooshe, but aso a cutiepie i must admit!

that last line made me laugh, 'boy that jew can run.'

i can just totally imagine that image ! XD

your totally not ruining the personaities!

this is how i imagine hteir personalities actually, lol.

cant wait for further updates ! XD XD XD
DRAGONGHOST chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
lol you lovely auther you