Reviews for Stuttering
I loved this and really want to see more of them! Thanks for writing it x
Ali-Paoli chapter 1 . 2/14
This story is so amazing. This is the third time I've read this, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of doing so. I call in love with it all over again every time. I almost regret finding it, just because this is so amazing that very little will ever compare again. But I could never regret reading this, because it is simply an Experience, every time. Thank you so much for writing this, words cannot the describe the magnitude of just how much I love this.
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
This is cute.
Aurix Morsinger chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I find it hilarious that he'd fancied him since fourth year, and was just reeling Neville in.
The arithmancer chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
So cute!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Awwww co cute todechu X)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Poor Neville, seems he won't be walking for awhile.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Just so you know, this certain reader only supports Harry & Cedric pairing; just wants to pair Harry with a kind & gentle boy who would love him undyingly, you see.
But then, this reader came to this piece of creation in Hufflepuff community and thought "ah, well, why not," and tried to read . . . then found it too cute to resist its charm. Realy, really lovely! Stuttering Neville was endearing, too!
Ah . . . should this reader support this pairing, too? :)
Thanks for sharing! You wrote it adorably!
Irokoutlol1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Dang! I'm converted into a Nev/Harry fan! Is there a community with just this kind of stuff? xD I loved this!
Hikari Anderson chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
That was great! Have you thought about continuing it?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
ohhh wasn't expecting the ending about harry liking him since fourth year
Kokotheevilone chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
*claps wildly* I SHIP THEM SO HARD. YOU HAVE FOREVER CONVERTED ME INTO A HARRY/NEV SHIPPER. I LOVE IT
lexisis chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This fic is so deliciously adorable it gives me gibby-wibbies in my stomach every time I read. It's just one of those precious one shots that one has to read every time one comes by it. This is probably my 6th time!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
ADORKS-ABLE! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! 8D
Lying Knaves chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Cute story. I love this pairing.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »