Reviews for How Castiel Got His Wings Back
WindRush chapter 2 . 2/9
This was utterly amazing! It was so well written, and had a great plot, and there was just so much passion between Dean and Castiel; I love it!
trustpixiedust chapter 2 . 2/6
The last line of this story has me saying, "I can't handle this," for ten minutes because it was so perfect. I love every one of your stories so much.
Izzbella91 chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Ahh great story!
Power Of Funk chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Me again, still binging. This should have WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY more reviews it is perfection.
Evelyn Fried chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is great! Just a few proof-reading errors, but otherwise awesome! Love it!
MissManaged chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
This was lovely! Thank you for sharing.
ameliapendragon chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
*dies of perfection*
Doni chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Lovely work. Great last line.
gleekforever63 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Oh my God that was soo good! Probably the best Destiel I've read so far on this site! And what a shock it must've been to both of them to suddenly be thrown back into each other's lives! Dean's reaction in the beginning of this chapter is the best! And I love how Lawrence is still clearly Castiel, but he's also so very different from Cas. I think all of this was portrayed very perfectly. Wonderful story, wonderful writing, wonderful everything!
Fire x Ice chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Beautiful. Simply lovely. Thank you for sharing.
griffin180 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I have not actually read this chapter yet. I got really excited reading the first line. I live in Nebraska and go to Norfolk all the time!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
That was glorious! Beautiful story!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh wow. That's got to be the biggest shock of Dean's life. Holy crap.
luvsbitca chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Dammit. Dean all in love and sad and the way he just wanted to touch Cas and the way you described the moment they saw each other. And the last damn line was perfect. I loved it thanks for sharing.
TimeTravellingDayDreamer chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
WJRJDJF! OMG!i freakin love the ending of this chapter! lol now on to chapter 2 :3