Reviews for When the Clock Strikes Twelve
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Love! But why didn't Koko wait! Waaah!
TheGirlOfMyHeart chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
-sob- why does it have to end this way? soooo sad. :'( but still, I love it. it's beautiful. :]
mizzpeppermint chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Omg! I hate reading bittersweet endings like this.. But what can I say, your brilliant writing got to me.. I hope there's a continuation?
sprawl chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
this resonated deep within me.

So many relationships go like this sadface

You have a lot of personality to your writing, I don't usually enjoy reading koko &sumire fanfics because they seem so static, but here was lovely.

Thank you so much.
younggem chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
the ending... was so bittersweet, it was kind of a let down. but you wrote it so brilliantly, so i absolutely loved it nevertheless. it reminded me of the real life and how people really shouldn't hesitate to grab for what they want unlike sumire. but in my little head, i will imagine sumire and koko somehow will end up together, get married and have 4 little children with seaweed hair or else it's too sad. even for life. :') keep writing, you're my inspiration!
13itt3rSw33T chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I was looking up on my bookmarks when I saw this page...

And damn, just when I thought that I have already this one on my fave list...

anyways, I really love the plot of the story, though in the end they really didn't end up with each other. *sniffs*

who cares? I will and always ship kokoXsumire..333
Chronos Conspiracy CK chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Well truthfully, I hesitated when I was going to comment so I check other's reviews and I had totally agreed if I were seriously honest. Honestly? I doubt you'll read this comment because of -well that message you posted so I'm still trying to recover from the shock of that, but I just wanted to tell you good job. If you really want, finally leave after all these stories, we have no right to tell you that we won't let you even if it makes us sad. I always believe online friend are much better than reality, but this part makes me tremendously sad at the partings epspecially. I'm some idiotic moron with negative thoughts always trying to keep to herself and I'll say, even if we've never met face to face and to the extent you've never heard of me and never will, I- I think it was great reading your works of an amazing authoress. There are others, but let's face it. Each has their own technique- Flavor or style of writing. Yours will obviously be missed and I took space up because I, I just don't have the mode to care because I don't think you will reply or read this and -wow- I feel like I'm going into depression after losing so much. Actaully, I guess I eaggerated on the so much, but like any horomonal girl at thirteen, its normal right? I can't be calm typing this though. I think I won't be unable to stop a crying session so I'll apologize in advance... Back to the story's point. I'm just going to praise your works on this page because I've just been so- too embarrased to tell you how much I felt like I understood all the feelings sometimes(most, usually) or when I'd smack my face trying to get the blood cells going, to figure out what you meant and other authors as well! Well, you're busy with life so I can't ask you to stop and quit it all so even though I hate it as much as Sumire did regret, I encourage you to do everything in your perspective and become a writer everyone supporting can be proud of. Or an editor! Its a selfish request, but I don't think I could personally stand it if you became something else with your talent. And report back soon! Even if there are no longer stories, I- we, yes I'm pretty sure that We'd all like to hear your doing something, still alive, even if it's just fans or me possibly! I just hope, that you know, you'd write somewhere along the line. Did you lose the joy or writing and seeing your published work get nice comments from annoymus people, or maybe because you've retired. You feel as if you're too rushed at one point, and wish to concentrate on your studies and feel as if you've contributed enough and even though you'd like to continue it, it is a hassle, but you still like it anyways as well as being able to do every day life enjoyments? I'm sorry, the topic has gone off too far to where I shouldn't venture, but I just can't help it I guess. Most likely, I should've apologized from the start seeing where I've lead of too and if you even did read from this, I'd bet that you'd of thought of how long I rambled and skipped to the point about now too? So, hoping I haven't predicted your comment too fast, or anticipated a lecture too slowly, I just might start now? The way you portrayed Sumire, was like any other Gakuen Alice fanfiction writer as to be expected. Everyone's an amateur, I am. Sometimes, people write way too little, too much, too confusing, or we just don't get it and we want more. There are many categories and so I stop here because what seperates you and other authors is that there are a majority of certain groups that people just can't help, but just do so. As much as you may dislike hearing this from me -a girl with absolutely no actually knowledge from 'the innnner circle' like kind- there are the people that focus on a main individual(s). Most people do so, you know as well as I, theres nothing wrong with that, but it gets annoying at one degree too doesn't it? You might as well agree because readers have a knack of getting craved to different ideas and strategies the more its improved, but undergoing that change arises some new complications. Mostly, it ends very badly because of too many confusions so that the whole plot is revised into some weird article, but you (as well as others) seem to handle it rather calmy. Or so I (we) believe. I shouldn't act like a spokesperson so perhaps I should side with one- person opinions, attitudes, demands, thoughts, etc. and end this fast for taking up such a ridiculous amount of space even though the truth is that the spacious room is still beyond 5k for writing. So, as much as it displeases me to say, let alone remember as well as remind, It was nice knowing you (past tense on purpose). Or rather reading your stories, you and other authors (I get picky) made me smile randomly and oddly a bit at the jokes you cracked up. Expect another review coming your way so be prepared! (Even though you won't read it becuase I believe the actual effieceny is almost to nothing. The tricky come backs you created? Hilarious so astonishing, I couldn't help, but freeze when I heard my brother appear out of the atmosphere.

[- CK
LoveLace143 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN NICE AND DID A SEQUEL BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR MEAN
CanTigerucks chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I just want to scream and yell and all of those things!

HOW! HOW THE HELL IN THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE DID THIS HAPPEN!
Ellixx chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
awwwwthat (almost) made me cry! good story, but soo sad
AndreggvilJammer chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Oh my... Hurt, much? I have this depressed feeling... I can't believe Koko has moved on. And I just wanted to see the part where they finally say "I love you" to each other and whisper sweet nothings in each others ears... :) But I still love this story.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Sumire and Koko are one of the best matched couples. Really? Sumire doesn't even realize she's falling for him... I like Koko. What's wrong with an age gap? Age doesn't matter when it comes to love. :)
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Aww... That was both really good and really sad. :( NO! Koko will take her back when they're both in college! It's going to happen! It HAS to! It's the fairy-tale soulmate guarantee! GYAA! o

Nice one, Anna-chan. _

Ja-ne! _-
KidTantei chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Nooooooooo! Friends ONLY? Whyyyyyyy. I feel like crying, and I never do. Great job making me feel what they feel.
KidTantei chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Uh, no thanks on RukaNobara. You should have done him visiting Hotaru, instead. LOL. Then that means he's been stalking her for, what, two years? Huh.