Reviews for The Third Interview: Renegade Edition!
SpecterXCove chapter 1 . 9/13
Dam that's what I always wanted to do to that bitch.
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I usually don't enjoy Renegade stories, but this one is an exception! I really liked it, although I prefer the Paragon version.

One thing I would have wanted to say is more of Shepard and Tali's in detail. Afterall, Shepard is pro-human. Not xenophobic, but still. It would have been interesting to see how their relationship develops. I imagine Tali wouldn't start out liking Shepard like she does in the game. Instead, I think Shepard would have to be more convincing with her, telling her he doesn't care she's aan alien...Now I have images of Shepard pressing Tali against a wall, being all dominant and seductive XD If you have time, something like that is defenetily a request!
boss 12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
a very good story, you just gained a new follower
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Well, that's ONE way of solving a problem. A problem named Khalisah Al-Jilani, that is. :)
FYA2597 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
It's about time that someone got rid of her.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That ended worse for her than your paragon story. Am I a bad person for enjoying that?
TW6464 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Ok... Maybe that was a bit much...
13th Xyd'ren chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
fucking awesome man
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awesome one-shot story.
aRandomNoob chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very enjoyable quick read. Thanks for writing a very entertaining piece. :D
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Meeeaaan...

I read "The Third Interview", too, and as usual, I'm amazed at the way the whole feel of the story changes when you play a different path. Nice Idea... but you should probably just ignore this one, seeing as I am quite dragging it from oblivion here.
RivalDragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Epic story, I so hope they put that exact word for word piece in. You should send it to bioware maybe sell it to them. It was priceless
evenfall chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hah! Perfect ending!
Zanegar chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That's quite different from the paragon version!

I like it!

(P.S. This is not a trap!)
HighValour chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
hahaha, the fact that a pro-human Shepard was dating Tali would gain him support. Aliens look and see that he isn't Xenophobic, just trying to help his people in any way he can - like they would. It also paints Cerberus in a good light - they work with aliens, Turian, Krogen, Asari etc for whats best.

good fic, write more please