Reviews for In Real Life
I really love this story.
sao172 chapter 1 . 6/16
Jeez I'm loving all the stories I'm reading of yours. I love your Cas and Dean oh my goodness. This was just a bit hot too
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/1
Cute 3
rainystv chapter 1 . 4/10
I just found your stories! This one is one of my favorites! I love au destiel stories and sometimes they are so far out it doesn't even sound like Dean or Cas this was not one of those stories!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh my gosh this was brilliant lol! I love how you made Kurt and Loius as a symbol for Dean and Cas XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Hello, friend! (This is Ibbonray posting as a guest; if you want to PM me just direct it toward that username). ...I am an avid reader of your stories, particularly your wide variety of Destiel literature. You are one of my favorite authors in this category, and you're so great at developing Castiel and Dean's characters. You write spectacularly. Needless to say, I was very excited to read this story, but right off the bat, I couldn't help noticing some flaws.

So firstly: I live in Lawrence, Kansas. Yes! What do you know? It's an actual town containing the University of Kansas and I live there. Coincidence, perhaps, that I came across your story. But anyway, I'll give you a few pointers on the town and the high schools and such. 1) There are two high schools: Lawrence High School (toward the center of the city) and Freestate (toward the outskirts). No East Central High- sorry. 2) School lets out at 3:05. 3) In terms of bars and clubs, there actually aren't many notorious ones... instead of saying "going to bars and clubs" I'd say "going downtown" because that's where everything social tends to happen. So if you are interested in changing these tidbits, it would be greatly appreciated.

But honestly, besides that, I found very few plot holes and no grammatical mistakes either... the plot line was fabulous... I have no other complaints! Good luck in future writing, and I have to thank you for creating all these marvelous stories that are a pleasure to read. Cheers!

Ibbonray
luluhrh chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Sam wins forever now. gooooooo SAMMY! XD

great story! i love that Sam set them up. it was hilarious! he totally screwed with them. it was beautiful! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I am a sucker for this kind of story. I guess I just love the idea of people liking somebody without knowing what they look like, it's so romantic. And the parallels between Kurt/Luis and Dean/Cas? Priceless! I totally agree with Dean on that by the way!
Thank you so much for sharing this, it's always a pleasure to read your stories.
ToneishaShipper chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
SAM IS REALISTIC BUT HAPPY. YES! Loved it :3
The Miss America chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love it! It is so adorable!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
"'Kurt is totally in love with Louis,'" what a great way to end it. We all know who Kurt and Louis really represent. I liked this a lot but I felt this concept of them corresponding online had the potential to be much longer. No matter the length, it's your prerogative and this was still wonderful.
By the way, I'm really impressed with the way you write Sam. In all the Dean/Cas fics of yours I've read, if Sam is included, I'm always impressed with his portrayal.
allan calderini chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Awww it was amazing. I love the setup and I love the portraying of Dean in this story.
Power Of Funk chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Me again. Still binging. So I realised about 10 words into it that I had read it before but Iread ita again and it's still awesome XD
Writing Fangirl for hire chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I loved your story! Sam is such a little devil, but it makes for good stories.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
'Castiel feels certain Sam could kill him and hide the body without attracting very much attention.'
Hahaha
That has to be my favourite line in the entire story, but you have quite a few one liners in there. I loved reading them. You are indeed witty.