Reviews for Hear Me Now
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was wonderful! I love it!
Couy-Chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is very cute. It has a dreamlike surreal feel to it. Very good! :D
Kyra Akeli Lachlan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
wwell writen kudos *claps* an all time fave!
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Oh, This is a very, very cute fic of yuri. It is nice reading a yuri fic is good as this one.
Rainbow Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Absolutely amazing story. Not only is this the only piece of BelaxLich; its the best fem pairing story, I think at least, on FF. You capture Belarus perfectly. I've always seen Bela as a girl turned cold because no person wanted to love her, and Lili always seemed like the perfect person to give her that love. Also, the way you wrote Lili is just flat out epic. I've always imagined her as the man in the fem relationships; that and she isn't obvious to the man-love. I WANTS SEQUEL. :D Please? Or if you have time write more of this pairing? 'Cuz Hetalia needs moar yuri.

R. Ryuu
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
beautiful. simply beautiful. i love how you wrote each of the characters and just wow. never thought about this couple before but i think i liek it
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Jasmine. Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine. Bitch, I love you. This is gorgeous. It's tender and all lesbian-like, and you, my dear, are going to make somebody an excellent lover someday. 8D This is proof, dear.

Thank you for my favourite birthday present, trumping even my Magic Eight Ball. :3

Oh, and. The list of our lives on your profile? xD Holy shizz, woman. That's hilarious. And it was 'Malicious Evil /Stupid/ Haircut'. I remember that. However, I /had/ forgotten about the tripping stairs. x3 Pfft. Stupid idiots, all falling. And good god, that woman with the camera who took a photograph of her boobs! BEST ONE EVER. 3

Ily.

Pizzazz
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Great job!
captain con queso chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Ek! You finally wrote a Hetalia story! AND IT'S FEMSLASH, HOMG. (which I seriously gotta write some, myself.) *throws confetti* :D

I admit I'm not crazy about Belarus, but Liechtenstein is the cutest thing in the world. And I love the way you wrote her. She's so much more than an innocent face. 3 So adorable :3

Have I told I love you lately? Because I do. 33