Reviews for Recover the glue
saderia chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
That was good.

Saderia
hbrackett chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Wow awesome follow up to the end of series 2! I love anything relating to 'beyond deaths door' in these stories, and that was great exposition. You create the chemistry between George/Nina and Mitchell/Annie perfectly, you could easily believe they are couples that would work well together, despite their experiences.
greentoothbrush chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
aww! *sniffs* god i cant wait for the new season. i love the way you write nna you should write a fic on her you have her humour and everything down to a T.
Rhesus Monkey chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I really cannot say enough how much I love this story. The characterization is so spot on perfect. You've shown us how each of them sees themselves and sees the others with such sensitivity and insight. Truly remarkable. Thank you so very much for sharing this story. I've enjoyed every word.
coffee dazed chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
nice ending, very well done!

xx
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I'm sad to see this story end. I hope you write a sequal to it.
Chaimera chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Yay! I was so happy when I saw these two updates in my inbox. You're so good at getting inside their heads. I really, really hope you write more soon. This fandom has been so quiet lately.

Loved it!
coffee dazed chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
ooh, really like how u have taken their story onto the next level but in a lovely subtle way

x
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
Rhesus Monkey chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Yay for a new part!

Love Nina's POV - she's both an outsider and part of it all, and you captured that so perfectly. I'm loving this so much, can't wait to see what happens next!
Chaimera chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Loved it again. Can't wait for Mitchell's and Annie's installments.

... You are doing them right?
Rhesus Monkey chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is lovely. Love that it was George's POV; there was something very honest, maybe even innocent, in his perception of events that was really touching. Though the asides and hints of future event/resolutions helped to frame this moment nicely. Don't suppose you're planning to share those moments with us? Maybe? Please? I really enjoyed this and can't hope but wish for more. :)
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
hello its me! i didnt know you were writing a story ! just had a dose of writers block and looking for some inspiration and there you are with your cute little story! i love it you write george so well, im not so god with george as you can probably tell! so in short you my friend have removed my writers block!
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was really well done and a pleasure to read. Hope to see more from you.

Thanks.
Bohemia86 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really enjoyed this little story. It's nice that you could deal with the aftermath of Annie's return without needing to worry about the detail of actually getting her back - this way you've been able to explore the feelings of the characters without getting bogged down with a complicated plot.

Annie would definitely damaged by her experiences and I think you've captured that well here - well done!