Reviews for Independent Research
catwalkingowl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aww Remus. He loves Teddy so much :) This is such a beautiful relationship
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
[He and Dora had talked about this day, had planned for it, for years. But she was supposed to be here with him for it. He was not supposed to have to do this alone.] This is so clear and just...powerful.

Speaking of powerful: [Please, he breathed, through the panicked thumping of his heart. Please don't let me lose my son.] Oh man. ;_;

["I know all that," said Teddy, impatiently. "Of course you won't."] God he's such a great kid.

[It was worth it, a million times over.] Of course it is. ;_;

[Right now, he only had enough energy to feel deeply, profoundly thankful.] Awwww.

Also, I like how these stories show the marriage between Remus and Tonks as...well, kind of real. They're not overly mushy or distant, they're just...together. And it feels...like an actual relationship.
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was so great. Not only in its writing, as your stories usually are, but especially in the subject. I've never read a fic in which Remus explains Teddy about his being a werewolf (maybe that AU thing has something to do with that), this was perfectly done!

One of the things I like the most about your ficverse is that it gives so many new ideas and new scenarios to put those two (or rather three or four) into.

Cheers!
Cabin3Demigod chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aw! Stories like this make me wish they were alive:( but they also help me understand their deaths a little more.
Twila Reaux chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Aww! So sweet. It made me feel happy. I reject your canon, JKR, and substitute THIS FIC instead. :)
ShineOnStaley chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I LOVE your Remus/Tonks stories so much, it's crazy. I think I read all your stuff in one night, lol. You write brilliantly; every fic is engaging with perfect characterizations of Tonks and Remus. And I adore how you write Teddy. Andromeda, too.

This story is one of my favorites!
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved it! As close to perfection as utterly possible! I absolutely adored it..It's going on favorites right now..

I love Teddy and Remus! You wrote them sooo cuteeee and so perfect..

AWWW

God Bless,

Sarah
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I enjoyed reading this so much! It was really amazing. This is how their lives should've been. (:
Kuroida chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was so sweet. People should make more of these stories
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was lovely! But then, all your stories have been so I'm not in the slightest bit surprised.

Candy~
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
"Remus lay stretched out on the sofa with his eyes closed and his head in his wife's lap as she combed her fingers through his hair in long gentle strokes. A warm fire snapped in the grate. The wireless played softly in the background. He was about as relaxed as it was possible to be," - AW!

"His hair was an interesting shade of deep purple today, and Remus fought to keep a straight face when he saw how painfully that colour clashed with the orange Cannons T-shirt Ron had given him for his eighth birthday a few weeks before." - Hehehe, though I have seen orange in purple in one outfit once, and in a strange way, that time, it did not clash.
ZenJack chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I like Remus/Tonks alive stories and I think you did a great job of capturing the family relationships. I'm definitely checking out your other stories.
gredandforge09 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Love it! Because Remus and Tonks survived, right? ;D And because there's no way we can let our favorite werewolf and his lovely wife miss out a happy ending!