Reviews for Eine Kleine Liebe
wolfoalan chapter 6 . 7/4
MOTHER OF MAPLE, that was a good story!
MastermindKakashi chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
So cute! Keep it going
toastergal chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Please continue this story if you are still out there.
PrpleRubberDuck chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is like the nth time I've read this story, and I absolutely love it! I'm sorry for pestering you about this but, would you be writing a sequel to this (I feel like its such a cliff hanger how you left this - and its driving me crazy for years now(_)) BUT STILL I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS PIECE OF HEAVEN, it is probably one of the best prucan fics that I have ever read!
sweetlittledevil85 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I love little Canada so PLEASE update this story it hasn't been updating in 2 MAPLE YEARS
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh mai fuckin gawd! SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEE! *pinches chibi canadas cheeks a little and hugs him tightly* YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!
OMGYES chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
"Gilbert…vous êtes un idiot."

...shouldn't it be in the tu form,?
Wicked Winter chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
oh wow. This is definitely interesting. Looking forward to more
jemter chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
need to update.

the last time was, like, march

pllleeeaaassseee just take a little time to finish this!

update and receive cookies.
Oliver Jasmine chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
I usually can't stand this pairing, but... The way each handled things was really in character. A really good portrayal of the relationship without being fluff, or overly uke Canada.

I thought when Englend saw the photo he said/would say that the only time he noticed Canada was with Prussia. Prussia definitely has enough getting people to notice him to share with Canada The quirky pairing makes sense and I'd like to see the bonus stories of this
SaxyMisty chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
i love this story. Poor depressed Gil and little Mattie is adoooorable!
ItalianLifestyle chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Aw~ So, so cute! Arthur'd better get his ass in gear. XD

I'm looking forward to hearing more from this story!
Kikiura chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
So... ARE you going to finish this? It's a rather cute story, and it'd be a shame if it just died.
funkydelic sid chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Aw! Cuteness! Pumped and excited for the next chapter much! You better hurry up and write the next chapter. I like this, albeit the paternal/whatever relationship happening is a little weird... But its all good, it is after all, Canada and Prussia... And there's not much that could ruin them... Nice story!
Miss T Hyuga chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Gah I'm scared to keep reading, because it hasn't been updated in so long! but I just love it so much! I'm suscribing just incase