Reviews for Being crushed under Setsu's Heel
michiyo chapter 4 . 7/25
OMD.

This paragraph.. It's so good :D congratulations for making this great fanfic! :D

Ren frowned, "The way you said that implies that you don't think that your daughter is good enough to date someone like me? On the contrary, Ms Mogami, I am not good enough for her. But I plan on working the rest of my life just make myself worthy. I should make this clear in case you are tempted to try anything like this again: I will wait for as long as it takes, but I intend to be the one to marry Kyoko."
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/3
Excellent.
A chapter 1 . 1/16
There is no way in hell Sho would reckon Kyoko in Setsu.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
nice story ! thanks !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Great!i was laughing so a long time since i enjoyed a fanfiction dis good language!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Nice.
phantomlady13 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
So cool !
Finally can see them like that even it's just fanfic *giggles*
ncisduckie chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Yessssssssssssssss. Today was a bad day for me and reading this cheered me up a lot. Thank you so much for writing. :)
ret chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
it's beautiful i hope you'll continue it. i'm really interested of what happened after sho excuse himself.
NihilAdmirari chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
That was awesome! I loved the way you portrayed each of the characters. And completely destroyed Saega and Sho's pride! Yay for that xD! Anyway, amazing, I loved it :)
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Whoa, this is such a great tribute to Kyoko and to avenge her for all the wrong that has been done to her!
maeyuki chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
nice..
claraowl chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I'm speechless.
I'm irritated.
I'm jealous.

Why?

I'm honestly amazed by this story. The characters were excellent, and the tension was real.
It's over. I wasn't more.
I want to be able to write something this captivating.
claraowl chapter 4 . 3/13/2014