Reviews for Being crushed under Setsu's Heel
ncisduckie chapter 5 . 2/18
Yessssssssssssssss. Today was a bad day for me and reading this cheered me up a lot. Thank you so much for writing. :)
ret chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
it's beautiful i hope you'll continue it. i'm really interested of what happened after sho excuse himself.
Imaginative Reality chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
That was awesome! I loved the way you portrayed each of the characters. And completely destroyed Saega and Sho's pride! Yay for that xD! Anyway, amazing, I loved it :)
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Whoa, this is such a great tribute to Kyoko and to avenge her for all the wrong that has been done to her!
maeyuki chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
nice..
claraowl chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I'm speechless.
I'm irritated.
I'm jealous.

Why?

I'm honestly amazed by this story. The characters were excellent, and the tension was real.
It's over. I wasn't more.
I want to be able to write something this captivating.
claraowl chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
*dramatic gasp*
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh, my!
Anony chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
First, I want to ask whose POV is this? Yep, I know that this is in the third persona but what kind? They type of having one if the main characters eyes or an observant aka stalker type? By reading the 1st chapter, the first part was some kind of Ren's view. If you are using the original character's traits, do you think Tsuruga Ren would think like that? I don't think so. To deceive the others, you must first deceive yourself. It was like a seemingly truth scenario yet it's really a lie. That kind of feel when you do that. Another thing, there are many unnecessary sentences. Or more like, it just became redundant. Somehow you emphasize what you want to say in a very wrong way. Another one, if you are a stalker like POV, you can never tell a person if a Tokyo U student if you are not familiar with them peraonally. Todai students have no particular uniform afterall. So if someone passed by a student there in a big city like Tokyo, s/he would just think of a normal person who crossed his/her way.

With the exceptions on what I said, your story plot is really good. I'm just hoping you can fix it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I stumbled upon it accidentally, it's amazing somehow made me thought this was like a side story within the manga...
Erilin-chan chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Waaaa, you can't just end it there! If I'm totally honest, I think I preferred the 4th chapter to the 5th, but I did like Saena's exclamation of the plane - but ur too late lady! Loved the story, the 4th chapter was gold dust! Enjoyed the read, thanks for sharing!
Erilin-chan chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
*Fan girl squeal* Oh my god I think I would have died if that many beautiful people were right by my table. IMO, the reason this one was so popular is because 1) the relationship forms quickly but realistically, 2) so much freaking GREAT drama! 3) Good plot, good writing, good characters. Loving this SO much!
Erilin-chan chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
LOVE this idea! I've always thought that the book doesn't mention her mother enough, I think maybe they planned to, but it got so big, it just became a non-starter, but I'm always waiting for the scene where her mother comes back and demands she stops acting (and in Japan the legal age is 20, so she'd had ages to wait!). The idea that her mother doesn't recognise her *heart break*, so possible, but what a horrid mother! Like how you've progressed Ren and Kyouko's relationship, he's becoming her talisman now! :D