Reviews for Being crushed under Setsu's Heel
Cheetabites chapter 5 . 4/13
I love this story. I read it awhile back and came back to reread it again. Not only is it entertainingly with scenes that made me laugh out loud, There's also good portrayal of the hurt caused by a toxic parent. Topped off with the heartwarming support Kyoko got to not only survive, but coming out triumphantly, the ordeal of 2 worst bullies in her life,. I think mistreated children suffer from PTSD and often doubt their self worth, yet Ren seems to know exacttly what to say and do for her to give her validation and understanding, like a healing balm. I wish all abused children can have this kind of support and get away from narcissists for good (and access to a dojo *wink). This is a story with humor, honesty and depth, so I thank you.
michiyo chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
OMD.

This paragraph.. It's so good :D congratulations for making this great fanfic! :D

Ren frowned, "The way you said that implies that you don't think that your daughter is good enough to date someone like me? On the contrary, Ms Mogami, I am not good enough for her. But I plan on working the rest of my life just make myself worthy. I should make this clear in case you are tempted to try anything like this again: I will wait for as long as it takes, but I intend to be the one to marry Kyoko."
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Excellent.
A chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
There is no way in hell Sho would reckon Kyoko in Setsu.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
nice story ! thanks !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Great!i was laughing so a long time since i enjoyed a fanfiction dis good language!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Nice.
phantomlady13 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
So cool !
Finally can see them like that even it's just fanfic *giggles*
ncisduckie chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Yessssssssssssssss. Today was a bad day for me and reading this cheered me up a lot. Thank you so much for writing. :)
ret chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
it's beautiful i hope you'll continue it. i'm really interested of what happened after sho excuse himself.
NihilAdmirari chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
That was awesome! I loved the way you portrayed each of the characters. And completely destroyed Saega and Sho's pride! Yay for that xD! Anyway, amazing, I loved it :)
long live marshmallows chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Whoa, this is such a great tribute to Kyoko and to avenge her for all the wrong that has been done to her!
maeyuki chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
nice..
claraowl chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I'm speechless.
I'm irritated.
I'm jealous.

Why?

I'm honestly amazed by this story. The characters were excellent, and the tension was real.
It's over. I wasn't more.
I want to be able to write something this captivating.
claraowl chapter 4 . 3/13/2014