Reviews for The Evil Little Pink Ball of DOOM!
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
lol
The Hero of Time 1998 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
"AAAAAAAAA!" Link yelled, running away as fast as his four paws would carrying him. "STALKER FAIRY! STALKER FAIRY! STALKER FAAIIIRRRYYY!"
This has got to be my favourite line.
Seric of cerinia chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That's funny. almost as funny as the group of weirdos series.
msfcatlover chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
After reading this, I wasted three hours of my life trying to get the faeries to follow me. I eventually got one to come to the entrance of the Spring, but only by walking really slowly and having Link fall off the bridge like twenty times. Because both the Spring water and the faeries heal you if they touch you, which certainly made my attempt take a lot longer than it should of.

I'm sorry, Link.
FaronWoods chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Pens: O_e

Paper: Wahahahahahahahahahahahah! THat's hilarious!
Feuer der Nacht chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I wanna know what happens next :V

other than that, it was entertaining.
Magatama chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Something similar happened to me. I was at the Lanayru spring, completely healed, and a fairy flew over and sat on my head. o.O
Even when I clawshotted to the other side, it followed me and sat on my head again.
blindhobos chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Haha that happened to me too! It kinda freaked me out cause it seemed like a robot who wanted to suck my brains and turn me into one of "them" or something. Anywho, this story is really great! Say "hopeless Hylian hero" five times really fast. It's really hard.

Later,

Avery
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
lol I get so happy when people slap link it's wrong :) YOU'RE MY NEW FAVORTE AUTHOR! :D
S.R.H. Fade chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
XD

I loved those sentences with the words that all started with the same letter...

And technically Midna is indecent all the time. That is her bare butt sitting on Link's back. EW.

The Great Fairy's bottom lip is HUGE. I don't think she's pretty at all.

Now I kind of want to try the fairy glitch... And I can do it at ANY SPRING I WANT because I beat the Cave of Ordeals! *gasp* I'm so proud of myself.

Although I kind of weirded out when the Great Fairy put her hand on Link's cheek at the final level of the Cave of Ordeals and Link didn't react...AT ALL.

So either he liked it or he has no hormones, period.
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh, lord...Link has yet ANOTHER Navi. Only this one's a sadistic, twisted peon to a really...indecent master, to be polite (and not pervy...yep, no perviness at all).

Great, now I wanna know what the fairy's planning on doing.

That's interesting about the fairy. I once found an arrow floating in midair in Hyrule Castle. I think that it's one I fired during a Darknut battle. It signaled inevitable doom. I hope yours is just programming glitch. I should try it some time!
Shadsie chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
How silly. I've never had that happen to me! The ending was perfect... poor, pulverized perverted Link. I liked your litlte aleterations, too.

I ought to go read more of your fishing tales. You really are quite good with the humor genre. As a heavy-drama/horror/tragedy writer I'm jealous. Death is easy, comedy is HARD.
BooWhat chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
whoa, that was weird... and is it contagious or something? i think u MIGHT'VE gotten the little slacker/block/watev from all over... :( oh well, at least u put something up... and i lubed the little letter thing :D oh well, g2g, mommyz nagging about going to sleep... SH, ill try and find a way to get around that :D buhbuy! *GoddessFae*